Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Threaten to beat them with a rake :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I just gonna make an example of the first one and hope the rest fall in line

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Poor smiler and her doggy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Goood morning people

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Goood morning people

Now,that is noccish

• Advertisement

Indeed it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

gonna watch the latest ep of Hannibal, and then bed :D

I off to work once more

Links234 wrote: »
    gonna watch the latest ep of Hannibal, and then bed :D

Are you watching Season 2 on Netflix....... And if you are please NO SPOILERS.

I off to work once more

Then 3 glorious days off to do whatever the hell you want

• Advertisement

Couldn't post until now because Chrome decided to give me the "Aw snap!" message everytime I clicked on the thread.. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

sorry links didn't mean to scare you:o

can't do anything except anxiously wait for an update on monday. we knew this day would come as she's 16 in august, deaf as a post, her face is all white, has a heart condition and bad legs. If the worst happens she's had a good life i think

anyway good morning all:)

Morning all :)

Hiya people

Hi wolfie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon folks. Said I'd pop in before I immerse myself into Diablo 2.

We need a facepalm emoticon

Post deleted, no need.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

You know, sometimes I wonder; If Axl Rose and Dave Mustaine were in a band, who would drive who out first.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Little rascals is on,loved it as a kid :D

Angron wrote: »
    You know, sometimes I wonder; If Axl Rose and Dave Mustaine were in a band, who would drive who out first.

Well that depends which Axl & Dave are you talking about, present day Axl & Dave or 1988 Axl & Dave

(hope that makes some kind of sense)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Well that depends which Axl & Dave are you talking about, present day Axl & Dave or 1988 Axl & Dave

(hope that makes some kind of sense)

I think in most cases, Axl would edge it, but it's kinda funny looking at the list of ex-members for both GnR and Megadeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I think they'd be too stubborn to admit defeat to each other..

Angron wrote: »
    I think in most cases, Axl would edge it, but it's kinda funny looking at the list of ex-members for both GnR and Megadeth.

The list of ex-Megadeth members, reads like a rap sheet & does GN'R, though in terms of legacy and albums Megadeth > GN'R

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I think they'd be too stubborn to admit defeat to each other..

Nah i think Axl would be the first to run off crying, Dave Mustaine doesn't mince his words and deals with whatever comes his way directly, whereas with Axl it has to go through his ''management'', 3rd party's, then lawyers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hai nocs:)

Hi dudes and dudettes :)

Had the Footbalance thingy done in Elvery's so I could get some new runners and apparently I'm ridiculously flat-footed.. :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Hi folks:).....how did that work PP.....I need to get the pronation of my feet tested too?

• Advertisement

They get you to stand on this computer thingy and take pictures of your feet on a couple of different positions. Well worth it. Got a pair of Asics runners.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement