Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mariasofia wrote: »
    Sounds like my pneumonia! :-D

My world is one of joint pain and headaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

A picture of Mr. Miraculous Myles Kennedy tracking vocals for the new Slash album :D

Tweet taken from Slash's Twitter "Guitars are all finished on new record! Knee deep in vox now. @myleskennedy is kicking ass! iiii]; )'"
    Myles tracking vocals yesterday.

2014-03-22-myles.jpg

THIS ALBUM IS GONNA ROCK :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dizzymisslizzy

Hey guys :)

Grid. wrote: »
    How goes Lith!:p Here's a vid I'm sure yourself and PP will appreciate. Fair play to Slash, tough one to play on an acoustic!;)

I've had a love/hate feeling with Sweet Child O' Mine for a while, but this version brought me back around & made me realise it's an awesome song, made more awesome by it being played acoustically.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I posted a pic of Myles in TLL and someone thought it was Kevin Bacon. They do look very similar.

Hi dizzymisslizzy

• Advertisement

I posted a pic of Myles in TLL and someone thought it was Kevin Bacon. They do look very similar.

The resemblance is uncanny, though you should've put Myles Kennedy on top of the picture before posting, the confusion would've been avoided :p

Lol, I did and there was still confusion. :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Surely yur taco guy knows not to pull off until you have purchased your taco?
    Service these days is just ridiculous!

Hola mariasofia, im starving so having an apple..wish it was a taco though! How be you?

Not if he two blocks away and moving on

Bed time now

Night all

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Anyone awake in the Lair?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Kinda, shaking/shivering too much to sleep. How're you Swan?

Also awake here :) on a weeks hols ....really should be catching up on sleep but no....netflix takes priority lol

Whatcha watching Diz?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Angron! How about if I read a boring textbook to you? Would that put you to sleep? Then again, if you are shivering... how about a warm hug?:D

Hi Diz! What'ca watching?

I'm listening to an audiobook at the moment so I'm good :P

Angron wrote: »
    I'm listening to an audiobook at the moment so I'm good :P
    Any good?

Yeah, it's a 40K one, Deliverance Lost by Gav Thorpe.

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, it's a 40K one, Deliverance Lost by Gav Thorpe.
    Thorpe? Thorpe? Did he write the Path of the Warrior? If so, that was a grand read.

It's a series called Dead Like Me. Not great but I'm on series 2 so I'll keep going with it :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

It's a series called Dead Like Me. Not great but I'm on series 2 so I'll keep going with it :)

Seen it, found it okay

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning, Nocts:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Morning SW :)

Morning all :)

Those ads for those diet pills really annoy me. Oh they're apparently 100% safe but they don't tell you you'll have to be near a toilet at all times!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Morning....

More important... Happy Friggin Monday

Howdy, purple:)

morning, cgh :P

Just been for a walk, 6k, not bad :)

Well done! :)

Thank you. :)

Any plans for the day? Day off for me so I'm just relaxing.

Thank you. :)

Any plans for the day? Day off for me so I'm just relaxing.

work >.<

Enjoy the day off:)

Awh.. well, I won't say enjoy, maybe tolerate? :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi nocs:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement