Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening Tedward! How be you?

Feeling better now, sinuses were fecked yesterday,

Be good if I can get some sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Cold you got? Woman at work has it since Friday. OH has it aswel. I recommend a hot Whiskey!

Cold you got? Woman at work has it since Friday. OH has it aswel. I recommend a hot Whiskey!

Won't be able to stop at one.

Who said you had to stop? :pac:

Who said you had to stop? :pac:

Girl after my own heart Mozzie.

Have no booze in the house here tho, you fancy running to the offie ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In bed knitting since before 9pm. I'm 25, not 75.. :p

Be careful where you leave the needles !!

Oh good point...

See what I did there... :p

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Girl after my own heart Mozzie.

Have no booze in the house here tho, you fancy running to the offie ?

Don't tempt me man, I have being off the booze for the best part of three weeks now and plan to stay off for another little while!

Yeah I am not allowed knit in bed anymore. I accidentally "stabbed" OH with a needle one night. In my defence, I fell asleep :pac:

Ouchie. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

SW wrote: »
    they better be!!!

*shakes fist*

:P:pac:

*lashes on aftersun*:P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hello all

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Marches about Lair BEATING Drum!!**

Did that wake anyone? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*fires sniper rifle at swanny*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*fires sniper rifle at swanny*

Bounces off swan-o-lite armour. Goes stealth, delta winged dive and speed, and drops a load on Seph! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi nocs:)

how's everyone?

hi nocs:)

how's everyone?
    Grand thanks smiler! :D You?

Wired on a strong cup of java at a locale house; the kind that's so strong you can stand your spoon upright in it and it won't fall to the side. :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Bounces off swan-o-lite armour. Goes stealth, delta winged dive and speed, and drops a load on Seph! :cool:

*uses the high powered rounds*

*uses the high powered rounds*
    Spock instantly raises screens for Swan. Blows raspberries at Seph. :D

Grand thanks smiler! :D You?

Wired on a strong cup of java at a locale house; the kind that's so strong you can stand your spoon upright in it and it won't fall to the side. :eek:

good good:D any plans for the week?
    must be strong stuff!:eek:

I'm not too bad thanks:D wired like yourself, sleep may be a problem tonight!

hey steph:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*passes seph a hankie*
    You got a little something..............everywhere

Hi smiler :)

*uses sw as a shield against swannies raspberries and then jumps in the stealth bombers*

any plans for the week?
    On Spring break this week from university, off-work, so assignment catch-up and play time. :D
    *uses sw as a shield against swannies raspberries and then jumps in the stealth bombers*

Slips out from under wing anti-stealth Seph-seeking beany flipper, draws back, and fires beany!!

On Spring break this week from university, off-work, so assignment catch-up and play time. :D

ohh nice:D hope you enjoy. Have a busy few days ahead of me, getting my hair cut & lunch with folks tomorrow, thursday and friday spent with himself, sunday going to dublin for a concert with my sis and going for lunch with a friend:)

*passes seph a hankie*
    You got a little something..............everywhere
    Poor Seph! I had chili and refried beans for din din yesterday. :pac:
    ohh nice:D hope you enjoy. Have a busy few days ahead of me, getting my hair cut & lunch with folks tomorrow, thursday and friday spent with himself, sunday going to dublin for a concert with my sis and going for lunch with a friend:)
    Hair? Growing it out a bit, but need to get my ends cut. Ooooooooo, Dub concert. Grand! :cool:

Slips out from under wing anti-stealth Seph-seeking beany flipper, draws back, and fires beany!!

*challenges swannie to a light saber fight*

*challenges swannie to a light saber fight*
    Fair fight? You gotta be kidding! Radios friends on secret US Navy rail gun beta test ship. They fire a VW car projectile at Seph travelling at Mach 3!

:eek:

*runs up the walls,jumps into dive bomber and nukes swannies friends*

Take that :cool:

:eek:

*runs up the walls,jumps into dive bomber and nukes swannies friends*

Take that :cool:
    That was a US Navy ship Seph. Obama redirects all landfill waste corporations to dump their trash in Seph's back yard. :pac:

• Advertisement

That was a US Navy ship Seph. Obama redirects all landfill waste corporations to dump their trash in Seph's back yard. :pac:

*puts up a sign and re directs them to swannies house * :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement