Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Sorry to rope you into this, Hugo. I hear CW will make it clean and painless at least.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Blood must be shed in the name of progress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Passenger wrote: »
    Sorry to rope you into this, Hugo. I hear CW will make it clean and painless at least.

Don't you fret there Mr P. This kinda thing happens to me at least once a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I think drinking coffee at 9pm wasn't a great idea :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Passenger was the new witness I was talking about. Two can keep a secret if one is dead

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Are you sensitive to caffeine Links?

Yeah, a wee bit :o

Ah fair enough. I think if I was sensitive to it, I'd probably have died years ago :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ladies & Gentlemen, boys & girls and everything in between of The Black Vatican, how's it hanging on this Saturday evening

Yeah, normally I don't drink coffee after 6, because it will affect my sleep otherwise, but tonight I said... meh, **** it!

New Hannibal to watch though! :D

Also, myself & herself are well stuck into Claymore now too, bit of a silly show, but lots of bloody action :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Time I was heading off to work once more

Fare thee well Wolfster ;)

Yup, definitely too much coffee! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Went to the darts expo and ended up winning the raffle. Prize was an official Adrian Lewis shirt. I gave it to my brother because he's sick at the moment and he's a massive darts fan. :)

Congrats on winning the raffle xPPx, i'm sure you're brother will appreciate the classy gesture of you giving him the Adrian Lewis shirt

Well I thought it'd be more at home with him. I would have felt silly keeping it.

No idea why but that felt a bit sarcastic. I've been drinking, that's probably why.

Nope!, no sarcasm....... It's probably the drink talking

Probably.

Bloody hate being such a lightweight!

Ugh, ignore me..

Sorry i'm still here......... Just planning a trip to Dublin with military precision

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    Yup, definitely too much coffee! :o

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Sorry i'm still here......... Just planning a trip to Dublin with military precision

No I mean you should ignore me!

My mind is a blur of South Park Stick of Truth.

Have you played it Angron????

Pretty much all I spent today doing.

And on that note, I am clocking out for a few hours

Same.

Need sleep or all my posts will be idiotic.

More idiotic than usual.

Fare thee well folks.

Gonna try for some sleep now ;)

• Advertisement

G'night Links.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement