Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Might just do that.

I got 5 weeks in last time I did the program and yes, I was hobbling around for a few days. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Day two is gonna be hell tomorrow if i cant even walk! must keep +ve attitude! :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tacos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tacos

TACOS-gir-21208550-838-953.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening friends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I'm going to use my 2000th post to say hi to you Hugo :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I'm going to use my 2000th post to say hi to you Hugo :D

I'm not worthy of such an honour! Thanks MT! And hi back at ya! How ya? :)

I am good now m'dear! Trying to put off going to bed but I have to go soon. Got work in the morning :( My fun times have come to an end.

How are you getting on? :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Hugo and Mozz! :D Happy Taco Tuesday!

I am good now m'dear! Trying to put off going to bed but I have to go soon. Got work in the morning :( My fun times have come to an end.

How are you getting on? :)

Work is never good eh?!

I'm alright here thanks. Am tired but I have both a steak sandwich and a chip buttie in my belly so I can't complain much! :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »

Hey there Miss Swan :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

What's the haps Hugo?

Hi there Swan :D
    Work is never good eh?!

I'm alright here thanks. Am tired but I have both a steak sandwich and a chip buttie in my belly so I can't complain much! :D

Had pasta bake earlier..was good :D

I have being getting a lot of days off in the last few weeks but it's all coming to an end. I feel like a child going back to school after summer holidays :( My gaming into all hours of the night is over! Ah well, probably better off doing something a little bit more constructive! :pac:

Anyway, I must bid you all a good night! Bon nuit :)

I feel like a child going back to school after summer holidays :( My gaming into all hours of the night is over! Ah well, probably better off doing something a little bit more constructive! :pac:
    Well, I still feel like a kid inside (with an M&M adult candy coating). Just finished Spring Break, and was gaming a bit more too. I play Skyrim, do you?

What's the haps Hugo?

F all BS. On the late shift in work so am not home too long.

How about my fave bird of the family Anatidae?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi nocs:)

How's Smiler?

How about my fave bird of the family Anatidae?
    Just swannie thanks Hugo. :D

Hey smiler! :D

Just swannie thanks Hugo. :D

Any java so far there today?

Any java so far there today?
    Only a sample shot when at market today. May go into withdrawal if I don't get my fix soon. :eek:

• Advertisement

Only a sample shot when at market today. May go into withdrawal if I don't get my fix soon. :eek:

Poor Swannie!

hi hugo and black swan:)

I'm pretty good, had a busy and eventful few days haha. Can't seem to sleep tonight so relaxing, writing and listening to music:) how are the two of you?

hi hugo and black swan:)

I'm pretty good, had a busy and eventful few days haha. Can't seem to sleep tonight so relaxing, writing and listening to music:) how are the two of you?

Just after hopping into bed here. I'll be heading off to the land of Nod shortly

how are the two of you?
    Just grand thanks smiler. :D I read often during the week to make my eyes heavy to sleep.
    Just after hopping into bed here. I'll be heading off to the land of Nod shortly
    Warm fuzzy dreams Hugo. :cool:

Warm fuzzy dreams Hugo. :cool:

Nighty night girls!

good night hugo:) sweet slumbers

thats good black swan:D tried reading a book a while ago, just to wired to sleep

thats good black swan:D tried reading a book a while ago, just to wired to sleep
    We should start a WIRED BUT TIRED club! :eek:

EDIT: Supper time on Pacific coast. Bye all!

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning everybody:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

'lo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning SW and Angron

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement