Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    I wish! Galway bound for a few hours then...wingin' it im afraid! Wanna swap places?
    Sure. Have fun with SQL code :P
    Angron wrote: »
    I'm in college, bit tired. Getting feck all sleep these nights.
    Morning:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Awesome! Love me some code i do! (not really)
    Had to try scripting stuff in 4th year...that did not go well!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Morning SW.

Awesome! Love me some code i do! (not really)
    Had to try scripting stuff in 4th year...that did not go well!

what did you do? Delete the tutor? :eek::pac:

Nearly! :eek:
    Nah just couldnt get the hang of it..figured out then i didnt wanna be a computational scientist! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Mornings folks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Just 1 more day til the weekend.......... A long weekend for me :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey Links.

Morning, Links + Lith :)

*Tips cap* Morning Minty :P

• Advertisement

I'm much more awake and alert this morning than I was yesterday :p

Got my exam timetable today.

Seeing as you havnt elaborated im guessing its not a great one!

Well I only have 3, most of my course is continuous assessment, so it's not too bad.

Ahh good stuff, i always had handy timetables, never had one on the same day and always a day apart

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Afternoon all.

What's happenin'?

Heyo crumbles,

The "bad" weather is here, the wasps have come!

Heyo crumbles,

The "bad" weather is here, the wasps have come!

Yeah, the feckers are early this year. I saw one a few weeks ago. Couldn't believe my eyes...

Mahoosive one just came in the house there, i let him live but if he comes back he's a gonner

• Advertisement

Wasps!? Where's the lemons, just in case I near to burn the house down

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

Are wasps a problem there? We have bees and mosquitoes but wasps aren't much of a problem unless you attack their nests,

Combustable lemons are the best.

I'll never forget the pants shítting terror of discovering a hedge at my granny's that we'd kicked the ball into had a wasps nest.

EZ24GET wrote: »
    Are wasps a problem there? We have bees and mosquitoes but wasps aren't much of a problem unless you attack their nests,
    SIk05.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

Oh, just another mistake by local name. Yep we have those but call them yellow jackets, they would be a problem .

haha arse dagger

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good afternoon.

Can anyone summarise the last 6 months of activity for me? Just so I'm caught up...

EZ24GET wrote: »

Nah, they're just bastards that'll sting you for no reason whatsoever.

All hail Shim! :D
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Good afternoon.

Can anyone summarise the last 6 months of activity for me? Just so I'm caught up...

Another Lair has slowly disintegrated due to heavy Noct use. People crashing through roofs, walls, doors and floors didn't help. The tricked out tractor racing probably didn't help either :eek::pac:

• Advertisement

SW wrote: »
    All hail Shim! :D

Another Lair has slowly disintegrated due to heavy Noct use. People crashing through roofs, walls, doors and floors didn't help. The tricked out tractor racing probably didn't help either, and Lith is gunning for a hat trick of lair threads :p:eek::pac:

Fixed your post for ya Koth :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement