Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Evening ladies

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Evening ladies

Hey Ted! Nice of you to drop in. :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey Ted! Nice of you to drop in. :D

Why thank you m'lady.

Any java going down this afternoon Pacific side?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Any java going down this afternoon Pacific side?
    Saving my java fix for later this PM. Doing assignments. Took a break for Lair. :D You?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

how's everybody doing tonight?:)

• Advertisement

Saving my java fix for later this PM. Doing assignments. Took a break for Lair. :D You?

All good in the hood here.

Roll on Friday

how's everybody doing tonight?:)
    Cool smiler. Sunny blue sky on Pacific between showers. Spring has sprung! :cool:

Cool smiler. Sunny blue sky on Pacific between showers. Spring has sprung! :cool:

cool:cool:

all good here, was sick last night/this morning but im ok again thankfully:) can't believe its already Thursday, the week has just flown by!

Roll on Friday
    Indeed! Any fun weekend plans?
    cool:cool:

all good here, was sick last night/this morning but im ok again thankfully:) can't believe its already Thursday, the week has just flown by!
    Get well smiler. Can't be sick for the weekend.

Hope sickness has passed Smiler.
    Not nice being sick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed time for me. :o

Night all. :)

Bed time for me. :o

Night all. :)
    Nite nite Paws. Have a grand rest. :D

Nite nite Paws, sweet dreams.
    :D

nite pp:) sleep well

thanks ted and black swan:) it's no fun being sick, feeling much better. Hopefully my energy will come back to normal and can see himself tomorrow

nite pp:) sleep well

thanks ted and black swan:) it's no fun being sick, feeling much better. Hopefully my energy will come back to normal and can see himself tomorrow

Hope so.

Sweet tea seems to work for me to settle the body & plenty of rest.

Sweet tea...
    You got me steeping Ted. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes people?

How goes people?
    Grand thanks wolf. :D You?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I haven't killed anyone this week.

I haven't killed anyone this week.
    I have virtually done so with sword gaming in Skyrim. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I have virtually done so with sword gaming in Skyrim. :cool:

Swords? Ah no Swan, archery is where it's at in Skyrim :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

MT speaks the truth BS! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Speaking to a master in archery and sneak in Skyrim :D If only in real life :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Speaking to a master in archery and sneak in Skyrim :DIf only in real life :pac:

It'd come in so handy! :D

I'm more of an expert in real life blunt trauma

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Swords? Ah no Swan, archery is where it's at in Skyrim :cool:

Well, I do carry a ranged weapon that works pretty grand on flying dragons: Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow with exploding Dwarven ice bolts.
    MT speaks the truth BS! :cool:

I prefer swords, especially a doubly enchanted Dragonbone Greatsword. My female warrior is brutal with it, especially at advanced levels of mastery. Oh are gaming imaginations fun! Doubt that a female warrior would use such a weapon in days of old, ha! She'd have muscular arms like Conan the Barbarian.

Greatswords actually came into use as a counter to pike formations. They were usually carried by great, big bastards who had very low self-preservation instincts. In other words, not something for solo combat

In other words, not something for solo combat
    Agree. That's what makes gaming fun. You can do things virtually that would be unrealistic in life. :D

morning pals:)

happy friday:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Morning peeps

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement