Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Angron wrote: »
    Watching Max Payne, it's quite hard to accept Mila Kunis as a badass.

No kidding. Kept thinking "shut up, Jackie!" for most of that movie :pac::pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I go between that, and "Shut up Meg."

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yo :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hi PP.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ugh, the max payne movie is horrider than horrid :o

Links234 wrote: »
    Ugh, the max payne movie is horrider than horrid :o
    Oh it's dreadful. Still watching it :pac:

Oh it's dreadful. Still watching it :pac:

You know, there are easier ways to get brain damage? :p

Yeah, but I don't have a hammer on me :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I HAVE CIDER!

That is all.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    I HAVE CIDER!

That is all.
    I saw, at least it's not Blackthorn :P Man, that stuff was dire.

See? Shiminay knows the best way to give yourself brain damage! Alcohol! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How's everyone? :)

Watching Friends at the moment. :)

After the day I've had Links, I need it :p

I should be studying, I haven't done half as much as I should have. :o

not really been in the mood for it though

Given up on Max Payne now, listening to Sylosis instead :D

I'm watching someone playing Shogun Total War cause I've always wanted to see those games in action - I reckon I might like them.

I've two of the Total War games, but I'm not mad keen on them. Prefer the Dawn of War or CoH style of RTS.

I was playing Chivalry, nothing like hacking people apart with a big sword. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

listening to Sylosis instead :D

Are you stalling to the gig on Tuesday, Angron?

• Advertisement

Passenger wrote: »
    Are you stalling to the gig on Tuesday, Angron?
    Nah, have assessments and stuff in college, so no time to go.

Links234 wrote: »
    I was playing Chivalry, nothing like hacking people apart with a big sword. :)
    g3E5X.gif

I've not played Chivalry, but I think I picked it up on a Steam sale some time ago.

It's fun Shimy, you pretty much get to hack limbs off like shown

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening all

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Aloha dwellers of the Lair. On my way to a javahouse meeting of minds (er... or those loaded on coffee that think they have minds to mine... me included :pac:).

I can't even work up the energy to play a game of Titanfall. Fridays are my sleepiest day...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sundays are my worst day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sundays are my worst day

Post Saturday, pre Monday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement