Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Evening / Morning Noccers,

Yayyy I is going to Lunch soon with a Boardsie! This Site is pretty cool sometimes. :)

I r in Blue-Yorkie-Heaven right now. ALL teh nyommy chocolatey goodness.

How is one and all keeping. Is it just me or has this Thread got pretty gruesome in the last while?!? :D :eek::pac:

Anyone know how to hook up a Lappie to Telly to watch a Movie off the Lappie on d'telly if ya get me?!? :confused::pac::confused: I confuse myself sometimes. :pac: I haz a load of Cables. Different coloured things. And Scarts or whatever ya call them. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heard it on tv, now I have "You're Gonna go Far Kid" by The Offspring stuck in my head.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Sitting in a javahouse with friends. I've decided we are crazy. There's 5 of us sitting about a table sipping the magic beans, chatting, texting, emailing, discussion boarding, and one playing an online game, all at the same time. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good morning :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning, purple :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Paws, Minty.

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning, superted o/

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning all

Girlfriend brought me chocolates from Belgium :)

How's everyone doing today?

I went out for my run and had to come back because it lashed rain! I'll go later on when it stops. Stupid Irish weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Afternoon everybody

• Advertisement

Top of the evening noccers.

Evening Lithers and anyone else milling about. :)

Herro :)

Hi paws. How art thou?

Feel great because I'm just back from a run.

I am a bit worried about my brother (and his new girlfriend, even though I haven't met the girl), he hasn't heard from her in almost three days... :(

Evening folks! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo Links.

へよおお

That's what came out when I typed heyoo back :p Switching between keyboard settings you see.

Oh you weaboo :P

HEY! You and me, outside, NOW!

• Advertisement

Cmon_PutUpYourDukes.jpg

Anyone for tea? :)

None for me PP, still not a tea-drinker :P

I like tea :)

Apologies. :o

I'd love a JD and coke. Half thinking about going to the pub for one.

*makes tea for Links*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Got my glow hair clips and my glow shoe laces, I'm ready for my 90s night out :D untz untz untz

Not ready for college at 10am tomorrow :pac:

Got my glow hair clips and my glow shoe laces, I'm ready for my 90s night out :D untz untz untz

Not ready for college at 10am tomorrow :pac:
    Do you have some glowsticks too? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Angron wrote: »
    Do you have some glowsticks too? :P

No I forgot! Pretty sure they are giving some out though.

Nights called pump fiction, showing pulp fiction first, then pump up the jam are playing. Hope they have an alcoholic $5 Milkshake!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Evenin' peoples

• Advertisement

Hi

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement