Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is his belt on too tight. He has very narrow hips.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

No, those are his puny legs :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning, Nocts :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Butts.

This is a no-smoking area!!! :mad::P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How's it going Kothikins?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

SW wrote: »
    This is a no-smoking area!!! :mad::P

Opens window, then lights up a Cuban cigar in defiance of the no smoking rule..... Is it alright if a window is open Minty:p

Angron wrote: »
    How's it going Kothikins?
    :P:P

Not too bad, the week is flying along :D and you?
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Opens window, then lights up a Cuban cigar in defiance of the no smoking rule..... Is it alright if a window is open Minty:p

Makes it easier to throw you out it! :pac:

:P:P

Not too bad, the week is flying along :D and you?

Makes it easier to throw you out it! :pac:

I'm all right. And at this stage I'm surprised we have windows left to open!

Angron wrote: »
    I'm all right. And at this stage I'm surprised we have windows left to open!

Managed to contract in some Window Elves to do repairs while we slumber. Only way to keep this place in working order tbh :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Hey!! Mind who you're calling a window elf! :mad::P

*scrubs window*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

ahhh your a great scrubber Chuckles

Hey!! Mind who you're calling a window elf! :mad::P

*scrubs window*

:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey guys ;)

Hello Links.

Howdy, Links :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

time for coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Heyo folks

Afternoon, Mozzel! :D

Afternoon S! How be you? :)

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Afternoon S! How be you? :)
    Grand. getting things done. Struggling to install Lubuntu on my netbook. Windows is getting to be too slow at times so looking to get a more lightweight OS on it :)

all well with yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hi peeps :-)

I am grand out. Having a lazy Thursday. I got the day off because I am doing HACCP training on Saturday. Bit of a balls but sure I'll have to get over it :pac: Also trying to get through to my land lady. She was meant to call up during the week but still no sign of her. I have to give her the esb money as it's due out on Monday but she either hangs up or I can't get through to her! :confused:

Hi peeps :-)
    howdy, smiler :)
    I am grand out. Having a lazy Thursday. I got the day off because I am doing HACCP training on Saturday. Bit of a balls but sure I'll have to get over it :pac: Also trying to get through to my land lady. She was meant to call up during the week but still no sign of her. I have to give her the esb money as it's due out on Monday but she either hangs up or I can't get through to her! :confused:

Can you not just pay via post office/DD?

howdy, smiler :)

Can you not just pay via post office/DD?

I would pay it in the post office but I think you have to set it up that way. Plus the bill is in the land ladys name so it comes out of her DD. It's annoying me but what can I do if I can't get in contact? I'll try again in awhile but let it..I gots places to be and things to do :pac:

I would pay it in the post office but I think you have to set it up that way. Plus the bill is in the land ladys name so it comes out of her DD. It's annoying me but what can I do if I can't get in contact? I'll try again in awhile but let it..I gots places to be and things to do :pac:

Just put the money aside somewhere and give it to her later. You can't contact her so she may wait for the money :P

Just put the money aside somewhere and give it to her later. You can't contact her so she may wait for the money :P

She has 24 hours to collect it. If she doesn't I am spending it on drugs for John Travolta :cool:

:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

How's the two of you?

• Advertisement

How's the two of you?

I am starving :eek: I must have something to eat! But otherwise I am good. How are you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement