Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I don't know about everyone else, but i will be eloquently intoxicated on Wednesday night :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

evening noccerroonios

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I don't know about everyone else, but i will be eloquently intoxicated on Wednesday night :D
    Hi Lith! Wednesday? Sounds like a plan. :cool:
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    evening noccerroonios
    Hey Ted! Pacific HIGH noon to ye too! :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi Lith! Wednesday? Sounds like a plan. :cool:

Hey Ted! Pacific HIGH noon to ye too! :D

Top of the PM to ye Swannie.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Top of the PM to ye Swannie.

What's the haps Ted? Any fun weekend plans? :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    What's the haps Ted? Any fun weekend plans? :D

no plans,

If you don't have any, you can't break them.

Will probably partake in a social beverage or two.

Any plans to take over the World in California?

Any plans to take over the World in California?
    We make such Brave New World plans after drinking too much java late night at a coffeehouse. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Heyo :)

Heyo :)
    Hey Paws!

Hey swannie, how's you? :)

• Advertisement

Hey swannie, how's you? :)
    Grand thanks Paws. :D You?

Ah good.

Ah sure not a bother on me. Having tea and knitting. :D

Having tea and knitting. :D
    Tea sounds good.

**Swan zaps water and steeps**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo folks.

For anyone curious as to why I say heyoo a lot, meet Steve:

Heyoo to you too Angron! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How's it going Swan?

Angron wrote: »
    How's it going Swan?
    Taking a long break from a pile of assignments. Only approaching 1PM Pacific here. A bit of Skyrim play right now would be more fun for me! :cool:

'Sup Angron?

Nice, been a good while since I've played Skyrim myself, kinda got into Oblivion, and replaying my DoW games. You can easily lose a couple of hours playing a good game :pac:

You can easily lose a couple of hours playing a good game :pac:
    Indeed! :D

• Advertisement

'Sup Angron?

Not much PP, today was my last day in college (bar exams in May) so that's something :D Yourself?

Not much PP, today was my last day in college (bar exams in May) so that's something :D Yourself?

Ooh nice one! :D

Working tomorrow and on call for the weekend. Not much up other than that tbh. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My plan of revising for my revision went out the window after about 10 pages, watching a symphony play video game songs instead! Good for the soul.

^^^^ pffft revising, who needs it

Couldn't be dealing with exams all over again.

Been there, done that, lost the pens.

Couldn't be dealing with exams all over again.

Been there, done that, lost the pens.

Testify Brother Ted, Testify

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Testify Brother Ted, Testify

Amen Brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes people

• Advertisement

Evening Wolf, anybody seen Minty around?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement