Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Nope haven't seen him

*Tucks shovel behind sofa*

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Okay then carry on, *turns a blind eye to anything suspicious* :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

What, I was spading up a garden for my mother. This bloody axe on the other hand, I got nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oh so that's what the shovel was for, my bad..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joined Tumblr to see what all the fuss was about an I've posted 5 times already. Oh dear.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I made a snapchat thing, and haven't done anything on it, not even add someone.

I do use Snapchat but I'm not a massive fan. I much prefer Twitter and Facebook. And Boards, of course. :)

Joined Tumblr to see what all the fuss was about an I've posted 5 times already. Oh dear.

Tumblr is quite fun

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I'd reckon I spend more time on boards that pretty much any other site.

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd reckon I spend more time on boards that pretty much any other site.

That's definitely true for me. :)

And with that I've just realised that I have to be up in 6 hours for work so I better go get some sleep. Night all! :)

• Advertisement

G'night PP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

How goes it noccers? :)

I need to make money somehow some way fast, to buy ALL teh nice clothes on Ebay! :(

What is Tumblr when it's at home and why is it fussy?!? :pac: Also, why would anyone talk on Tumblr, I "thought" it was a Photos Website?!? :pac::p So we have Facebooking, tweeting, snapchatting, and tumbling! :D Luuuuuuvly! :pac: Get ALL teh exercise on teh Social Medias. :):) Yip think Boards is the most-used Website for me too! Need to start pming ALL teh Boardsies. :) I'm board. :/ Needz ALL teh pm's. :)

*runs quick before Mod shakes stick at me for un-wanted un-soliciting behaviour.*
    :D :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Only 6PM Pacific Friday here. What's Saturday like? Something to look forward to? :pac:

Ah just a chilled-out-weekender me thinks Swannie. :) How are you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Grand thanks dottie! Still have an assignment to finish before I can play, so it looks like a late Fried Day for me.

Aww poor Swannie, hope you flyyyyyyyyyyy through it. :D How many years is your Course?

Aww poor Swannie, hope you flyyyyyyyyyyy through it. :D How many years is your Course?
    Thanks dottie. Two academic years of classwork, which I will finish by the time Summer arrives. :D Research will follow, which I am hoping I can complete, write-up, and defend within 2 years or so from now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

morning one and all:)

awake far to early:( want more sleep methinks

boards is definitely one of my most used websites as well, along with facebook and my hotmail/outlook account as its called now. I have twitter as well but don't use it much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Afternoon peeps.

How are we all today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Black Swan wrote: »
    Thanks dottie. Two academic years of classwork, which I will finish by the time Summer arrives. :D Research will follow, which I am hoping I can complete, write-up, and defend within 2 years or so from now.

Dr. Swan- now that would be cool:cool:

Afternoon/Evening Ted and Noc people.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How are ye all this evening there?

All good here Hugo.

Watching the golf here now.

Fooking Arse_anal won on penalties

Catching up on my Vikings here :)

Happy Saturday Hugo, Ted, and Dex! :cool:

Happy Saturday! :cool:

Happy Saturday to you too BS :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Happy Saturday Hugo, Ted, and Swan! :cool:

:D
    *saves me typing loads*:P

Hey Swannie, how's all in SoCal.

darkness is slowly approaching this side of the pond.

:D
    *saves me typing loads*:P
    Humourous Dex! :D

Happy Saturday to you too BS :-)
    Thanks Hugo! :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey Swannie, how's all in SoCal.

darkness is slowly approaching this side of the pond.
    Hey Ted! Just past noon Pacific. Blue sky, small poofy clouds drifting by, campus bells striking the hour, and a slight breeze. All's cool :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Was super tired so staying home tonight, but now I feel lonely :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement