Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

EZ24GET wrote: »
    who or what do you aim them at Wolf?
    Yikes! :eek:
    We only have catapults
    Swan runs in a zig-zag pattern before taking off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hello everybody :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Butts.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hello everybody :)
    "Everybody" says "Hello" to Kitty. Welcome to the Lair. :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    "Everybody" says "Hello" to Kitty. Welcome to the Lair. :D

Thank you very much! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Boooooooooooooooooooorrrrreddddddddd.......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Boooooooooooooooooooorrrrreddddddddd.......

Butts butts butts.

Thank you very much! :D
    Some of us that frequent Lithium's Lunatic Lair are "lunatics." Like me! :eek: (Shhhhhhhhhhh! Just don't tell anyone)

Hi dottie and Angron!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Hi noccers. :)

What is this "butts" you speak of?!? :)

Gotta leave this javahouse (and sleepy Lair)! Bye. :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Some of us that frequent Lithium's Lunatic Lair are "lunatics." Like me! :eek: (Shhhhhhhhhhh! Just don't tell anyone)

Hi dottie and Angron!

Your secret is safe with me! :D And goodnight!

I think I'll hit the hay myself, night all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Swannie, are you still injured? Apologies, I caved and fell asleep.. :o

Welcome to the Lair, Kitty. :D

Also wondering if you're a 30 Seconds to Mars fan? Maybe the 6277 in your username is a massive coincidence..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon Noclets. Said I'd pop in while I have the chance. How's all within here? I see our new resident, Kitty, is from the homeland of Tipp :D. I say howdy to you Kitty :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya nocs:)

welcome kitty fellow tipp person:D

Heyo Smiler, how are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Heyo Smiler, how are you?

i'm doing alright thanks :) was sick as a dog last night though:( thankfully my tummy settled down and on the mend now. Just had some soup and relaxing now. How's you?

i'm doing alright thanks :) was sick as a dog last night though:( thankfully my tummy settled down and on the mend now. Just had some soup and relaxing now. How's you?

I am all right now. Went visiting my dad yesterday. Did me a world of good to see him. He's so weak though but he's in good spirits so that's the main thing :)
    My brothers are taking my mom up to see him now but I am going to stay home and mind my sister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I am all right now. Went visiting my dad yesterday. Did me a world of good to see him. He's so weak though but he's in good spirits so that's the main thing :)
    My brothers are taking my mom up to see him now but I am going to stay home and mind my sister.

Glad to hear that he is in good spirits about the situation MT. That'll definitely help his recovery. :)

Glad to hear that he is in good spirits about the situation MT. That'll definitely help his recovery. :)

I can't believe how much of a good form he's in! He's so optimistic and reassuring that everything will be ok.

I can't believe how much of a good form he's in! He's so optimistic and reassuring that everything will be ok.

That's a great attitude to have about it all :)

• Advertisement

That's a great attitude to have about it all :)

I honestly can't believe how good he is being all about it. If it were me in his position I'd be all doom and gloom about it :eek:

If it were me in his position I'd be all doom and gloom about it :eek:

I'd be the very same!

Swannie, are you still injured? Apologies, I caved and fell asleep.. :o

Welcome to the Lair, Kitty. :D

Also wondering if you're a 30 Seconds to Mars fan? Maybe the 6277 in your username is a massive coincidence..

Ah, well spotted! Yes I am! :D

Afternoon all :)

I'd be the very same!

I think anyone would be. But a lot of the men in his ward have similar injuries and they all have the same attitude. They're helping each other along. It's great to see the camaraderie between them all.

Ah, well spotted! Yes I am! :D

:D

Yay, me too! Were you in The O2 in November? :D

Hi all. :)

Afternoon Kitty! How are you?

:D

Yay, me too! Were you in The O2 in November? :D

Hi all. :)

Woohoo! :D No :( I really wanted to but we had our school musical on the same night :(
    Afternoon Kitty! How are you?

Hi Hugo! I'm good, thank you. What about yourself? :)

Woohoo! :D No :( I really wanted to but we had our school musical on the same night :(

Awh that's a pity.. go next time there here, it was amazing! :D

Well I'm currently attempting to put together my blanket that I've been knitting for the past few months. It's tougher than I thought..

Well I'm currently attempting to put together my blanket that I've been knitting for the past few months. It's tougher than I thought..

Finished the knitting side of things? :D Sewing can be a pain :o The worst part of any project if you ask me :o

• Advertisement

I absolutely intend to :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement