Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Angron wrote: »
    I feel this way about a lot of shows, mainly in the "reality" or "D-list celeb does things and stuff" genres.

There's only a select few things that I would ever bother watching on TV. I have lost faith in most of it..Duck Dynasty and Honey Boo Boo are just mind numbing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I've never heard of Duck Dynasty but I watched Honey Boo Boo once and I turned it off half way through :/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I enjoy watching the shows where some poor soul is dropped off in the middle of nowhere with almost nothing then has to find his way out.

I enjoy watching the shows where some poor soul is dropped off in the middle of nowhere with almost nothing then has to find his way out.

My brother did that to one of my "mates" once upon a time..he took his shoes and told him to walk...apparently it was a "prank"..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    My brother did that to one of my "mates" once upon a time..he took his shoes and told him to walk...apparently it was a "prank"..

That's actually kidnapping and torture

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Sipping dark, rich java in our locale coffeeshop. Just wanted to stop by and say "hi!" :

Did someone mention torture? Heard there was a special on waterboarding...

That's actually kidnapping and torture

As I said it was a "prank". He went back for him a few minutes later..my brother is a bit of a twisted bastard. I don't get on with him at the best of times :mad:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    As I said it was a "prank". He went back for him a few minutes later..my brother is a bit of a twisted bastard. I don't get on with him at the best of times :mad:

least he left him his clothes

least he left him his clothes

Miracles will never cease :rolleyes: My family have little to do with my brother these days. He's a bit of bully :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Kinda sounds like it all right.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Kinda sounds like it all right.

I second that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

Family is family. I may not approve or condone some of the things my family do or say but they are mine and always will be. That does not mean I wouldn't show them the error of their ways and the consequences for their actions would be known but they are still my family and I could never give up on them. Does that make any sense to anyone?

Anyone still around? I can't sleep :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy kitty:) just woke up there a few mins ago and can't get back to sleep. how's you?

Hey Smiler :) Apart from being tired, I'm pretty good, what about yourself?

that's good:) i hope you get some rest. pretty good here thanks, relaxing in bed:)

Ah same here, nice and comfy and toasty in bed :)

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Ah same here, nice and comfy and toasty in bed :)

ah nice:) any plans for today?

Nah, none. Relax, I suppose. What about you?

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Nah, none. Relax, I suppose. What about you?

Sounds good:) nah i don't have a lot of plans either, going to have a bath, do a bit of tiding up, see my folks later on in the evening ( i haven't seen them all week since i live on my own)

• Advertisement

Sounds nice too :)

I don't think it's anything in particular, if that makes sense. I just can't sleep :p

ahh yeah, i know the feeling :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning Nocs.

Back on the 8 to 5 shift this week. I worked the last Bank Holiday so long weekend this weekend! :D

Have a good day. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Chopped liver reporting for duty! :D
    **Salutes!**

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Paws & swannie.

Hey Ted! Nice of you to drop in. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Thought I'd pop in, can't have you missing SuperTed here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning, Swannie + Ted :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement