Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Thought I'd pop in, can't have you missing SuperTed here.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I feel much better now. I just got my SuperTed-fix. :P
    SW wrote: »
    Morning, Swannie + Ted :)

Hey SW!

**Swan strikes a pose in front of SW. Smiles and batts eye lashes**

Cartoon please. :cool:

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Black Swan wrote: »
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I feel much better now. I just got my SuperTed-fix. :P

Hey SW!

**Swan strikes a pose in front of SW. Smiles and batts eye lashes**

Cartoon please. :cool:
    043-013douche.jpg

:p:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oops! I knew I used too much bleach when I jumped into that washing machine! :eek:

Oops! I knew I used too much bleach when I jumped into that washing machine! :eek:
    Silly Swannie! :P:P:D

Silly Swannie! :P:P:D
    Gives me an excuse for being a dizzy dame. ;)

• Advertisement

Gives me an excuse for being a dizzy dame. ;)
    Washing machine would do that to a person :P

Washing machine would do that to a person :P
    The early cat catches the bird...

2447533_700b.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

EZ24GET wrote: »
    Family is family. I may not approve or condone some of the things my family do or say but they are mine and always will be. That does not mean I wouldn't show them the error of their ways and the consequences for their actions would be known but they are still my family and I could never give up on them. Does that make any sense to anyone?
    No, but then I have given up on people in my family for being an unrepentant jackass.

Howeya folks.

Hi Angron :D

Half past 1AM Pacific. Time for a few winks. Bye all!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

G'night Swan (which seems strange to say at 9:25 am :pac:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

howdy peeps....

happy monday...

cmon everyone do the Monday dance......

ohhhhh yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Happy monday folks! ;)

I am shattereded today :o

cgh wrote: »
    howdy peeps....

happy monday...

cmon everyone do the Monday dance......

ohhhhh yeah
    :P:P
    Links234 wrote: »
    Happy monday folks! ;)

I am shattereded today :o

Must have been a good weekend :D

Heyoo Links, SW.

Must have been a good weekend :D

walked the whole way from Heuston to Farmleigh House, then walked all the way to the city center... :D

Angron wrote: »
    Heyoo Links, SW.
    Howdy, Angron! o/
    Links234 wrote: »
    walked the whole way from Heuston to Farmleigh House, then walked all the way to the city center... :D

That's a lot of walking! :eek: No wonder you're wrecked :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Family is family. I may not approve or condone some of the things my family do or say but they are mine and always will be. That does not mean I wouldn't show them the error of their ways and the consequences for their actions would be known but they are still my family and I could never give up on them. Does that make any sense to anyone?

I understand where you are coming from but to be honest my family have tried to be there for him and turn the other cheek. He's only abused our love, trust and loyalty to the point that we've had to cut him loose. He was violent and a bully. Family is family. But you don't hurt family. I'll leave it alone now, wish I didn't say anything in the first place :/

Going to see my dad again today. MRI came back with some good news this morning. He's going to be ok and he won't need any rods or bars in his spine so yeay!! :D

Well that's good mozzie.

You can sing it man!! It feels like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Great news mozz!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hey nocs! :)

Happy Monday ;)

Howdo, Kitty o/

Hello SW!

How're things? :)

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hello SW!

How're things? :)

It's bright and blue sky every where....... it's awful!!!! :eek::eek::eek::P

and yourself?

It's bright and blue sky every where....... it's awful!!!! :eek::eek::eek::P

and yourself?

It's so strange! :eek::eek:

Ah grand, thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Nick Carter got married :(

My hand-made Mrs Nick Carter t-shirt is worthless now!!

Nick Carter got married :(

My hand-made Mrs Nick Carter t-shirt is worthless now!!

:D:pac::pac:

That's a lot of walking! :eek: No wonder you're wrecked :pac:

And I went for another huge walk today also, with my dog... it's quite hot out today too. It was all a bit ass-crack-slip'n'slide with me after all that! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I understand where you are coming from but to be honest my family have tried to be there for him and turn the other cheek. He's only abused our love, trust and loyalty to the point that we've had to cut him loose. He was violent and a bully. Family is family. But you don't hurt family. I'll leave it alone now, wish I didn't say anything in the first place :/

Going to see my dad again today. MRI came back with some good news this morning. He's going to be ok and he won't need any rods or bars in his spine so yeay!! :D

I'm sorry didn't mean to upset you - suffered a personal loss in September and I guess Because of it I over reacted. Sorry.

And on a good note I am so pleased you can report good news about your Dad ! Thank goodness. I hope his recovery is swift and free of pain :)

• Advertisement

I'm sorry didn't mean to upset you - suffered a personal loss in September and I guess Because of it I over reacted. Sorry.

And on a good note I am so pleased you can report good news about your Dad ! Thank goodness. I hope his recovery is swift and free of pain :)

I am sorry myself. I am just in a bit of weird mood today and didn't mean to be so narky :( Think it's everything here building up with stress from the hospital coupled with separation anxiety from the OH :(

Thanks for the well wishes EZ :) He's going to be grand :) Again sorry for been so short myself!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement