Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

HAPPY FRIDAY, ENJOY THE LONG WEEKEND, NOW I'M OFF TO ENJOY A PINT OR 2 IN THE SUNSHINE :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Red dwarf for the afternoon..yeeeeuuuussss :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Been trying to get one of my housemates to watch that show cause it's on Netflix. Love it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Tis a great show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey guys ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Hey Links, did you get your Carcass tickets?

No, won't be able to until herself gets payed tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey guys ;)

Hey Links :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah bus WiFi, really hate this header at the top that makes mobile browsers painful to use.

Hey Kitty ;)

So guys, guess what arrived for me today? :D

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey Kitty ;)

So guys, guess what arrived for me today? :D

I'm guessing that Japanese book you ordered a while back has finally arrived

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm guessing that Japanese book you ordered a while back has finally arrived

Oh no, that had arrived, took ages but I did get it ;)

I'm refering to a certain pair of boots :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi everyone:)

hey Smiler ;)

how's you links?:)

I'm good! :D Just made me some bacon and eggs for dinner :p

good good:) I'm not too bad myself, should get some dinner soon too. Getting my drink on tonight:D might be a few drunk posts later on...

I'm not drinking myself, bucking the trend a bit I know, but herself has gone home to her family for the weekend, so I'm gonna enjoy a couple of days of doing sweet **** all :pac:

hi everyone:)

Hey Smiler :)

sounds good links:)

heya kitty:) how's you?

• Advertisement

Guy on the bus is making weird noises. First it was burping, then whistling, now a weird croaky grunting singing noise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

How are we all.

Noted on the drunken posts Smiler. But then again the place is full of silly posts most of the time.

sounds good links:)

heya kitty:) how's you?

I'm well, thanks :) Yourself?

that's very true ted:)

i really dislike when that happens angron, I usually have my headphones on when travelling so don't hear them

@ kitty that's good:) i'm doing better today thanks, just put on the dinner and relaxing

i really dislike when that happens angron, I usually have my headphones on when travelling so don't hear them

@ kitty that's good:) i'm doing better today thanks, just put on the dinner and relaxing

Alas, my iPod is broken.

Ooh, very nice :) I just finished a pizza from the very nice Italian restaurant in town :D Om nom nom

BEING BLASPHEMOUS ON GOOD FRIDAY :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    BEING BLASPHEMOUS ON GOOD FRIDAY :pac:

4 Hail Marys & 2 Our Fathers.

Bless you my son.

All joking aside Fr. Ted :P, why all the fuss about eating meat on Good Friday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 dizzymisslizzy

Evening all :)
    Today was bliss is work! No alcohol sales so was nice and quiet and relaxed :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement