Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SW and Hugo have my tummy growling now! :p

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Black Swan wrote: »
    SW and Hugo have my tummy growling now! :p
    That's what happens when you mention Mexican food!! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SW wrote: »
    That's what happens when you mention Mexican food!! :P
    Indeed! Especially on an empty stomach. Methinks I will have to workout extra hard today after stuffing my face with tacos.

Indeed! Especially on an empty stomach. Methinks I will have to workout extra hard today after stuffing my face with tacos.
    you can always drag Gym-Date Guy along if you need extra motivation for the workout :P:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I am looking forward to a free burrito on Saturday :D

• Advertisement

SW wrote: »
    you can always drag Gym-Date Guy along if you need extra motivation for the workout :P:P
    You just had to mention that SW? I had forgotten the javahouse dare and my foolish agreement to do it. Go sweat with a stranger... how romantic :pac:
    Angron wrote: »

Hi Angron. Who is giving out free burritos?

I like free burritos!! :pac:
    You just had to mention that SW? I had forgotten the javahouse dare and my foolish agreement to do it. Go sweat with a stranger... how romantic :pac:
    bugs_bunny1.gif

:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Galway only Koth :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'm holding out for a giant pizza feast this evening. *belly groans*

Galway only Koth :P

You presume I wouldn't drive up there for free burritos! :P:P

• Advertisement

Where is our thumbs down button SW? I wanted to hit it about 20 times just then!
    I'm holding out for a giant pizza feast this evening. *belly groans*
    Fedespresso me a slice Hugo... P L E A S E ! :D

Where is our thumbs down button SW? I wanted to hit it about 20 times just then!
    Let Liz Lemon help us out.....

liz-thumbs-down-o.gif

:D

Fedespresso me a slice Hugo... P L E A S E ! :D

Of course! :D

Of course! :D
    Hugs for Hugo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Ah yes, i forgot thats this sunday..i shall be in galway for that....

Angron your hair looked lovely today btw :D would have said hello but i didnt think you'd have a f*cking clue who i was!

Hi sammyjo! :D

Bye all. Have things to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

So...

I'm getting seriously bothered about my book at this point, because I'd never had anything take this long before. got it through a seller on Amazon, as I've done plenty of times before without any issue, they had good feedback, etc and nothing looked out of the ordinary. So I had a closer look at their feedback today, and it seems that while they're presenting themselves as a UK seller and have UK in their title, they aren't, and some of the feedback comments said that their stock is posted from the states even though it says "UK Postage" in the postal charges bit. this explains why it's taking so long, but it's also really worrying because some of the comments had said they were stung for customs charges they weren't expecting because they were under the impression this was a UK seller. Even more worrying, is that some of the comments said books arrived for them not in the condition described; used, damaged books when they ordered new ones.

**** me this is maddening and dissappointing :(

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Ah yes, i forgot thats this sunday..i shall be in galway for that....

Angron your hair looked lovely today btw :D would have said hello but i didnt think you'd have a f*cking clue who i was!
    ...eh? Where'd you see me?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

'Ello :)

Down dominic street around two, assumed you were going home Im not stalking you or anything :p

• Advertisement

Oh, yup I was on my way home all right!

I must say hello next time!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

...eh? Where'd you see me?
    I must say hello next time!

Yeah, it'll start out as a friendly "Hello" but then...

stalker-much-o--o_o_404587.jpg

Run Angron!! :eek: :P

Haha..noooo im not like that... Not one lil bit.. How did you find out!?

Romance in the air again?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Romance in the air again?! :D

It is, it's just Angron doesn't know it yet. :D

Passenger wrote: »
    It is, it's just Angron doesn't know it yet. :D

Jammy! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Evening nocceronies. :) Is it safe to be here?!? :eek: Was gettin' real worried there for a while, there was 1-2 pages devoted to how it's hangin'!! :eek::pac: How is everyone today? I know it's only Tuesday but it feels like a marathon-long-week or something. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Today felt like the longest day ever.

I think I'll head to bed soon and read a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Plans for the evening- Clean and practice my dance routine

What I did- replayed Pikmin 3.

I need to sort my life out!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement