Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm seriously, seriously thrilled with the eggs I got this year :D

10268654_10202767270555836_4798365277344460133_n.jpg

So far, only ate a couple of the little chocolate caramel sweets out of the big one, but by jove they're delicious! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Did you treat yourself, Links?

What's the Flame Egg?! Haven't had an Easter Egg in years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Links, they look amazing! Can't beat Cadbury's though :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Kitty6277 wrote: »

I'm a Galaxy man myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm a Galaxy man myself

You need to try a Snickers,

Get some Nuts !!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You need to try a Snickers,

Get some Nuts !!!!!!!!!!!

Nicely done there Ted :)

I do enjoy a Snickers from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Eaten so much chocolate today, don't wanna see another Easter Egg until next year.

Nicely done there Ted :)

I do enjoy a Snickers from time to time.

Couldn't resist. :)
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Eaten so much chocolate today, don't wanna see another Easter Egg until next year.

I must be the only one with some self control, have touched mine yet,

Couldn't resist. :)

You are a wildchild Ted :p

I must be the only one with some self control, have touched mine yet,

I ate most of mine, and I think I'm beginning to regret it a little bit. I'm so full! :o

• Advertisement

You are a wildchild Ted :p

It's the little things that amuse me.

Edit: No innuendo implied there

Does anyone else crack open their eggs against their foreheads or is that just me?

Does anyone else crack open their eggs against their foreheads or is that just me?

I think you could be alone on that one.

:o

Motion carried.

Hugo is weird..

:P

Motion carried.

Hugo is weird..

:P

I think ye all knew that already! :D

Passenger wrote: »
    Did you treat yourself, Links?

What's the Flame Egg?! Haven't had an Easter Egg in years.
    Nope, mum and sister got them for me.

The flame egg, it's just Aldi's standard easter egg I think, it's got little chocolates then inside it. The Roisin's one is their fancier one then.

I'm really, really happy with them, because I had been wanting one for ages last year. I specifically told my mum I wanted one from Aldi, but when Easter came around I got a Snickers egg or something from mum and she told me she hadn't been in Aldi since so just got me this one. Grand I says to myself, I'll enjoy my Snickers and then pop into Aldi during the week and get my own egg for cheap 'cos they'll be selling them off for nothing once Easter is over. I went in, couldn't find any... Asked the staff if there was any left, but nope, they were all gone. I was so disappointed! :(

This might sound really silly, and I agree, it is silly! But when I set my heart on something, that's it. So it's not like I was annoyed with my mum or anything over not getting the egg, I was just disappointed I didn't snap one up myself. Easter has always been a big deal in my house you see, last year we had a big roast lamb dinner, and this year when we popped over to mum's house, we had pancakes and chopped fruit with syrup all over for lunch, then a huge turkey dinner. I was barely able to move! :eek:

But anyway, that flame egg, that there is a craving that lasted a year! :pac:

I prefer Aldi's chocolate. I actually think their version of M&Ms are even better than actual M&Ms ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Links234 wrote: »
    Nope, mum and sister got them for me.

The flame egg, it's just Aldi's standard easter egg I think, it's got little chocolates then inside it. The Roisin's one is their fancier one then.

I'm really, really happy with them, because I had been wanting one for ages last year. I specifically told my mum I wanted one from Aldi, but when Easter came around I got a Snickers egg or something from mum and she told me she hadn't been in Aldi since so just got me this one. Grand I says to myself, I'll enjoy my Snickers and then pop into Aldi during the week and get my own egg for cheap 'cos they'll be selling them off for nothing once Easter is over. I went in, couldn't find any... Asked the staff if there was any left, but nope, they were all gone. I was so disappointed! :(

This might sound really silly, and I agree, it is silly! But when I set my heart on something, that's it. So it's not like I was annoyed with my mum or anything over not getting the egg, I was just disappointed I didn't snap one up myself. Easter has always been a big deal in my house you see, last year we had a big roast lamb dinner, and this year when we popped over to mum's house, we had pancakes and chopped fruit with syrup all over for lunch, then a huge turkey dinner. I was barely able to move! :eek:

But anyway, that flame egg, that there is a craving that lasted a year! :pac:

I prefer Aldi's chocolate. I actually think their version of M&Ms are even better than actual M&Ms ;)

Easter Sunday sounds like an event for you for sure, Links. Hope you're suitably stuffed now. To be fair I've been gorging on all types of shíte all day as well as a roast dinner. :D Gonna have a bottle of Sierra Nevada Porter now shortly.

Passenger wrote: »
    Easter Sunday sounds like an event for you for sure, Links. Hope you're suitably stuffed now. To be fair I've been gorging on all types of shíte all day as well as a roast dinner. :D Gonna have a bottle of Sierra Nevada Porter now shortly.

I'm a total kid, I know it, absolutely love Christmas and I love Easter. Can't be helped. :p

I seem to dislike holidays that revolve around booze though, I always stay in Paddy's Day and New Year's, I'm more about holidays that revolve around food. :D

Funny that, I have a Fuller's London Porter in the fridge, though I don't know if I'll crack that open yet.

I'm a total kid, I know it, absolutely love Christmas and I love Easter. Can't be helped. :p

I seem to dislike holidays that revolve around booze though, I always stay in Paddy's Day and New Year's, I'm more about holidays that revolve around food. :D

Funny that, I have a Fuller's London Porter in the fridge, though I don't know if I'll crack that open yet.

I'll take it off your hands Links.

Always glad to help out.

• Advertisement

I'll take it off your hands Links.

No you won't.

I've actually not tried them, but I've been meaning to. Maybe tomorrow (as if I haven't got enough chocolate in the house as it is:p:o)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Come to the States for Thanksgiving, or as I call it, "No Belt on my pants day".

Come to the States for Thanksgiving, or as I call it, "No Belt on my pants day".

If you're willing to accommodate us all at your table then we'll make the trek over :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey wolf and Hugo! :D I'm hiding out in my locale javahouse (of course) recovering from party night. Not hug over, but pretty useless. Glad it's Sunday and not Moon Day. I bet Hugo gets bankers day off tomorrow. Not me... I have to go back to the grind. :pac:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey wolf and Hugo! :D I'm hiding out in my locale javahouse (of course) recovering from party night. Not hug over, but pretty useless. Glad it's Sunday and not Moon Day. I bet Hugo gets bankers day off tomorrow. Not me... I have to go back to the grind. :pac:

Hey Miss Swan!

Yeah I do have tomorrow off however I have to get at 4.30 am Tuesday. Terrible eh?!

Good party last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Jesus nailed to a cross, my head is pounding

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Good party last night?
    Indeed! A bit wild! Lots of students letting off steam. Fun. :D
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Jesus nailed to a cross, my head is pounding
    **Orders head and scalp massage for Lith**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Black Swan wrote: »

Three days off, three days off

• Advertisement

Three days off, three days off

Yup. Fried Day, Saturn Day, and Easter Bunny Day. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement