Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hey Smiler and Swan :)

How's it going with you guys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

doing alright here kitty:) i can't see myself getting to sleep tonight, totally wide awake! how's you?

All's well here, although like you, I can't see myself getting to sleep any time soon :p

:P ah cool, you up to much?

Nah not really. Just lying in bed and listening to music :p What about you?

• Advertisement

sounds good:P what you listening to?

like yourself i'm in bed, listening to music and writing a blog entry:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

hiya black swan:) not up to much here, listening to music and trying to work up the motivation to do some writing, how's you?
    Writing? Fiction?
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hey Smiler and Swan :)

How's it going with you guys?
    Grand thanks Kitty.

@ black swan, nah I was attempted to write a bit more of my book which is non fiction ( i may have told you about it) my motivation for that is gone at the moment so i decided to try and update my blog

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yes. I remember now. You said you would let me know when you go to print, so I can read it too. :D

sounds good:P what you listening to?

like yourself i'm in bed, listening to music and writing a blog entry:)

A bit of everything, I have my Spotify playlist on shuffle :p What are you listening to? :)

• Advertisement

ah nice:) i recently discovered spotify, tis great:D

I'm listening to james blunt, he's good. Any plans for the weekend?

Ah yeah, I like James Blunt. Not much, though I'm off to Barcelona on Sunday for three days:D And yourself?

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I'm off to Barcelona on Sunday for three days:D
    Lucky you! :D

nice:D hope you enjoy

no plans for sunday but off to dublin on Saturday to see a play with my mom and sis, should be good fun:)

black swan, i forgot to ask, do you want a signed copy?:)

nice:D hope you enjoy

no plans for sunday but off to dublin on Saturday to see a play with my mom and sis, should be good fun:)

Thanks Smiler:) That sounds really nice, enjoy it!
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Lucky you! :D

Lucky me indeed :D I'm looking forward to it!

That would be cool! You will have readings too? Let me know when. I should be returned to Éire by then.

That would be cool! You will have readings too? Let me know when. I should be returned to Éire by then.

alrighty:) having readings would be difficult for me with public speaking and large groups of people, but i'm not ruling it out, who knows i might have overcome my fears about public speaking by then?!:o I'll let you know when it's gone to print anyway and see about readings and signing etc

I'll let you know when it's gone to print anyway and see about readings and signing etc
    It's not like public speaking. The readings (followed by signings) I've attended have been very relaxed and social, often in libraries and bookstores with coffee, tea, and pastries provided by the host location. You'll love it smiler! :D

It's not like public speaking. The readings (followed by signings) I've attended have been very relaxed and social, often in libraries and bookstores with coffee, tea, and pastries provided by the host location. You'll love it smiler! :D

ah i thought it was like public speaking, thanks for the info:) I know a fellow boardise who can organise signings so i'll definitely consider it:D

I've got writer's block. Stuck halfway through writing the 1st novel. Methinks I need time off and isolation to finish it. After finishing university perhaps I can ask my cousins if they have a cottage someplace remote I could borrow. Maybe County Kerry. I have a good friend there (who loves foxes). It's an idea.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Swannie in Ireland?? :eek: Welcome home Beers!!! :D:D :pac:

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy Friday guys! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

GOOOOOOOOOD MONRING EVERYBODY :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

shhhhhhh some of us are still sleepy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

You're in a good mood Lith. :)

My jaw is killing me, it's throbbing. I think it could be wisdom teeth. :(

cgh wrote: »
    shhhhhhh some of us are still sleepy

WAKE UP IT'S FRIDAY :D *Proceeds to bang pots & pans*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

ok then......

Purple, hope it gets better, off to the denist with you.

Lith....... whats the noise there.

oh thats me revving the engine on the combine harvester.....

You're in a good mood Lith. :)

My jaw is killing me, it's throbbing. I think it could be wisdom teeth. :(

I'm in a good mood,
    1. It's Friday - sun is shining, drinks later :cool:
    2. Payday :D
    3. Got my ticket to see Slayer on July 1st in Dublin :D

Best get that jaw seen to, you may need some dental work done

Morning everyone :-)

Happy Friday :-D

• Advertisement