Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    That is true but just don't get caught with the misery of making tea :pac:

Lol.. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Evening all;)......how's the tooth PP......I'm afraid to go to the dentist with all I need doin'!:p

Grid. wrote: »
    Evening all;)......how's the tooth PP......I'm afraid to go to the dentist with all I need doin'!:p

T'was grand until I had lunch today.. And then the pain returned with a vengeance. So I made an appointment for 3.30pm tomorrow. Bit nervous I must say. I was a kid last time I was at the dentist!

T'was grand until I had lunch today.. And then the pain returned with a vengeance. So I made an appointment for 3.30pm tomorrow. Bit nervous I must say. I was a kid last time I was at the dentist!

Ahh I know.....it's awful when it's like that:(, I usually gargle Listerine and a couple of Anadin Max ..and the pain subsides thankfully.:p I haven't been in over a decade so I anticpate being chastized!!!:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I hadnt been since i was 7 id say untill last year! Glad i did cause my wisdom teeth were impacted and had them all whipped out in a jiffy! (minute exaggeration)
    You'll be graaaand

Oh..and evening all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Hi everybody!

Hi Dr.Nick! Sorry dr.strange :)

**tips hat** Sammy....Doc:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Anyone doing anything of interest this evening?

I'm looking over college notes for exams.

Hola grid!
    Sweet FA going on here now, been outside most of the day though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howya people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Evening Hugo *tips cap*, quick question how did you change your title from Gentleman Warmonger to Wannabe Gentleman??

Who did ya give the brown envelopes to??

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Evening Hugo *tips cap*, quick question how did you change your title from Gentleman Warmonger to Wannabe Gentleman??

Who did ya give the brown envelopes to??

Evenin' Lith! *tips cap back*

I subscribed a while back so that I could get a custom avatar. You can do it then after that.

How is the main man there? :)

Evenin' Lith! *tips cap back*

I subscribed a while back so that I could get a custom avatar. You can do it then after that.

How is the main man there? :)

Absolute classy Gent you are,got the feeling subscribing involves paying cash?, I'd be in a better mood if this pain in my wrist ****ed off :mad:, And i'm just waiting for updates on the computer & iTunes to finish.

Absolute classy Gent you are,got the feeling subscribing involves paying cash?, I'd be in a better mood if this pain in my wrist ****ed off :mad:, And i'm just waiting for updates on the computer & iTunes to finish.

You charmer, you! *blushes*

Yeah I think 3 months cost me €13 on PayPal.

You charmer, you! *blushes*

Yeah I think 3 months cost me €13 on PayPal.

Think i'll stick to being a Registered User......... (Damn being broke, damn it to hell)

Think i'll stick to being a Registered User......... (Damn being broke, damn it to hell)

I know the feeling. I actually went into debt to subscribe! lol

Back in 10, computer needs restarting for the updates to take effect. Try and keep the place tidy while i'm gone :P

Back in 10, computer needs restarting for the updates to take effect. Try and keep the place tidy while i'm gone :P

I'll try but no guarantees! :D

• Advertisement

I'll try but no guarantees! :D

Everything looks the way it was before i left :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Don't look in that closet over there!

Noted, DO NOT look in closet.......... *Must control curiosity*

I not responsible if you let the Garthok out of the closet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Morning oh Lairly Beings. I haz fizzy Club Lemon and McCoys Crinkly Crisps. :) Nyom!

I also haz a dead-arm. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Get an occasional dead-leg alright but in the arm is a new-one. :confused: Stoopid body.

How's everyone?

My knee tried to disconnect from me while I was walking

Oh my God.. Nurofen, please hurry up and start working. The pain is driving me crazy. It's that bad that I either want to puke or beat my head off the wall and knock myself out. This is brutal.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dizzymisslizzy

Morning :)
    Woke up starving so sat eating Tuc cracker things and cookies :)

Well, that was the worst night's sleep ever.

I really don't want to go to work.

Stupid toothache.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 dizzymisslizzy

Well, that was the worst night's sleep ever.

I really don't want to go to work.

Stupid toothache.

:(
    there's nothing worse pp - hope it gets better soon x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement