Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well it's ended safely now after 4 and a half hours, it's all over Twitter right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

There was a similar happening down here a year or two back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

*Races across to Galway City Forum for some prime viewing rubbernecking entertainment.* :P

What am I supposed to be looking for again. I was m.i.a. there. Totes have no idea what's going on. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,174 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Some guy was threatening to set himself on fire from a balcony in salthill..didnt do it. End of (non)story

How are we all this evening?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Thus we see why the internet can be a good thing when traditional media refuses to cover a story, and a bad thing when it can explode a nonstory out of proportion

Thus we see why the internet can be a good thing when traditional media refuses to cover a story, and a bad thing when it can explode a nonstory out of proportion

'Tis the risk we take Wolfman

Well maybe non story was a bad choice of words, but i believe the police did the right thing in not letting people have a blow by blow of what was happening to this one guy..standing on a roof..threatening to set himself on fire..no one needs to know!

Well that was a waste of time, nothing to read / rubber-neck for. The only thing I came across that made me giggle on my Regional travels, - was summat about "a lake of vomit!" :eek: Ewwwwww vomit. Things seem to have gone very technical! A person would nearly feel bad for having a few drinks anymore! :eek:

Due to Rag Week was it CDC?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Well maybe non story was a bad choice of words, but i believe the police did the right thing in not letting people have a blow by blow of what was happening to this one guy..standing on a roof..threatening to set himself on fire..no one needs to know!

Or tell them about it after you have safely resolved the situation

Ah just the drinking craze has gone out of hand. In turn giving it a bad name and bringing with it / removing the fun element that may once have been there now blanketed in way. Oh well.

Anyone up to anything exciting? I haz red Frisps. They are nyommy. :)

Yeah Thats what they have done, it started at 5pm and only ended around ten. And by half ten there was an online newspaper article about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

This is the Japanese poster for Army of Darkness.

It's known as "Captain Supermarket" there :D

2gdrtRE.jpg

I think it actually looks pretty cool

Good find Miss L

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Greg M

Evening, all.

Howdy greg

How's things, Wolfie?

I be well enough at the moment

• Advertisement

Good to hear.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., proof Joss Whedon is a master of the television drama

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swan takes off Lair snore suppressing ear muffs**

Hi all! :D Anyone awake?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swan takes off Lair snore suppressing ear muffs**

Hi all! :D Anyone awake?

Hey Swannie. Where didyou get ear muffs like them?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey Swannie. Where didyou get ear muffs like them?

The Lair snore sound suppressing earmuffs are headgear designed to protect sleepers from the high volume snores of other Lair members. They were borrowed from the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the same earmuffs used by them when exposed to mandrake screams that can be fatal to humans (and swans).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

nice muffs......

cgh wrote: »
    nice muffs......

Hi cgh! Now we are talking about ear muffs, not... ;)

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

:eek::pac:

morning, all :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I hate being up at 7am :o and getting the stink eye from some old bat in the hospital.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

SW wrote: »
    :eek::pac:

morning, all :D

Morning Both & cgh.

Make sure & return the earmuffs or Harry Pothead Will chase you with hid wand in hand.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement