Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Ted, smiler, and Kitty. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Afternoon Swannie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

*hugs for Smiler*

It's taking me so long to eat all my meals today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

try two weeks of eating mash and gravy PP! Its great fun altogether!
    Sup people..finding it very hard to not play a video game all day long..this one is a bit too addictive!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    try two weeks of eating mash and gravy PP! Its great fun altogether!
    Sup people..finding it very hard to not play a video game all day long..this one is a bit too addictive!

Lol that's what I'm having.. :p

• Advertisement

I got some queer looks from staff in the restaurant when i went back to work after having my wisdom teeth out asking for that.. "eh..Are you sure you dont want a bit of veg or anything?" good god no!
    You'll be fine once the hole starts to close..do you have stiches in it?

Lol.. Nope, no stitches. It was only a molar, I don't have my wisdom teeth yet. I should be grand. It's sore enough. Thought I might not need the Difene but I did take them today. Give me ALL of the drugs! :p

Ah you'll be fine in a couple of days so! Takes two wks for them buggars to dissolve!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Ah you'll be fine in a couple of days so! Takes two wks for them buggars to dissolve!

2 weeks?! Oh thank God it was only a molar!

Haha small blessings eh! Although im kinda glad i had all of mine removed at once so i only had to put up with it for those two wks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Thanks for the hugs pp X :-)

I got caught up with casualty to cheer me up, missed it last Saturday since I was in Dublin

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's taking me so long to eat all my meals today!
    Well Paws, you can look at it a different way... Many of us eat too fast and do not enjoy our food. But now you can eat more slowly and savor your food! :D

True. But I'm a very slow eater anyway, today was just ridiculous! :o

How are we all tonight?

How are we all tonight?
    Just grand thanks Paws! :D

Ah good. :)

Like an idiot, I just watched a YouTube video called the Top 10 Animal Deaths in Movies and I'm now a blubbering mess. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals

Like an idiot, I just watched a YouTube video called the Top 10 Animal Deaths in Movies and I'm now a blubbering mess. :(

Thanks for the warning Paws. I will avoid that vid! :eek:
    Evening pals

Hey Hugo! You can take my place in the Lair discussion. I gotta go to other things. Aloha all! :D

Avoid it like the plague! :eek:

Anyhoo, I'm off to bed. Up early for work in the morning. Night night guys. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The wheels are in motion for a new AC/DC album :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey Hugo! You can take my place in the Lair discussion. I gotta go to other things. Aloha all! :D

Enjoy Miss Swan!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I gotta go to work tonight and punch all the morons

I gotta go to work tonight and punch all the morons

Well someone has to keep the morons in line.

Well this is true about me.

10175036_881268101886914_6889465876179582560_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

I'm listening to RTE radio 1- Louis Armstrong is singing Sumertime with Ella Fitzgerald- I'm in heaven. Evening all:)

Just passing through the Lair. Anyone about? :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Just passing through the Lair. Anyone about? :D

You've prob left again Swanster.

Morning all. Enjoy final moments of Hump Day Swan.

Hey Ted! :D I'm just stumbling about boards. Almost bewitching hour.

EDIT: I'm outta here (before I turn into a pumpkin)...

Fresh pot of java made if anyone wants some.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Fresh pot of java made if anyone wants some.
    Wait... wait... I was just leaving, but the smell of the magic brew was cause for me to hesitate.

**Swan slides empty cup towards Ted**

• Advertisement

**pours BS a cup***

Cream & sugar on the table, help yourself to a croissant as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement