Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Just had a sudden realization..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Sit down quick ..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

You figured out how they get the figs in the fig rolls? :eek:

Not quiet, but tomorrow marks the first anniversary of Jeff Hanneman's passing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

nope i haven't seen him around either

Glad you had a great time kitty:D hope school goes well. Thanks :)

Ah, I'd say it'll be grand, I'm just not in the form for going in:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Not quiet, but tomorrow marks the first anniversary of Jeff Hanneman's passing.

Really? It's been a year all ready? Woah..

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Really? It's been a year all ready? Woah..

Yup it's been a year:eek:, feels like yesterday that i was scrolling through Twitter checking links to make his death wasn't a hoax, but alas it was no hoax :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Think I'll head off to bed, need an early night! see ya nocs:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

heyooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howya Hugo?

Howya Hugo?

Not too bad sir. How are you there?

Goood morning people.

Goood morning people.

How ya Lith?

How ya Lith?

I'm grand now, running on caffeine, how's the gent on this Friday morning

I'm grand now, running on caffeine, how's the gent on this Friday morning

Tired but am glad that the long weekend is over the horizon. Any plans for it sir?

Not too bad sir. How are you there?

Murderous rage is rising

Tired but am glad that the long weekend is over the horizon. Any plans for it sir?

Aye can't beat a long weekend, nothing planned yet, it'll probably be a weekend consisting of sleeping til after 12 mid day, and staying awake until the early hours every morning, may squeeze in a bit of reading.

Aye can't beat a long weekend, nothing planned yet, it'll probably be a weekend consisting of sleeping til after 12 mid day, and staying awake until the early hours every morning, may squeeze in a bit of reading.

Sounds good to me :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Is it Fried Day yet? :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Is it Fried Day yet? :D

It is in Ireland :p, not sure about California though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello chaps and chapettes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Herro, did the bus come for ya angron?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Aye, a bit late but better than not at all!

Tis indeed! Had a nice and empty bus to g town today, always a good thing to be able to lounge around and pass out for an hour

Hate sleeping on public transport, don't trust people. Even if it was empty I'd not risk it.

Oh my bag is normally clutched in a claw like grip or under my legs, but im a fairly light sleeper anyway so noone would get passed touching my bag without me waking up! Never used to be able to sleep on it untill a couple of yrs ago

Only thing I'll really do is read. Used to get travel sick a lot from doing it, so I kept doing it until I stopped feeling sick.

I should have done that, cant even read my phone half the time without feeling meh so i just either stare out the window or close my eyes and that ends in me sleeping. Any fcuker looking to steal my wallet would be left disappointed anyway,theres never anything in it :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah, I love reading so I just stubbornly kept at it until I got used to it. I remember reading in a car before and everyone was surprised about it. Never thought it a big deal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement