Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Dottie you could be right there. Thank God for Difene. If I didn't have them I would be in some pain right now. I'll be good now. No more running. Or maybe I'll just put a scarf over my mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Howdy folks. Anyone got any good plans for Sunday?

Might be this :
    Desktop+Blueprints.jpg

But hopefully this:
    02-Homer_Blueprints-thumb-350x228.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Just had a brilliant idea for a thread while browsing the internet

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Just had a brilliant idea for a thread while browsing the internet

Oh crap

Oh crap

No it's not a bad idea, (Well i think it's a good idea), a thread describing The Lair Threads we have with gifs

JUST AN IDEA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭LottieP25

Don't be running , for at least over a week

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi all. :D

Morning all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

morning folks :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

'lo.

• Advertisement

How are we all today?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Meh, yourself PP?

Only meh?

I'm doing OK. :)

Yeah, not feeling great. Any plans for the day?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hello all :)

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, not feeling great. Any plans for the day?

Anything your 'puter friends can help with?

No plans really. Dropped my brother to the pub to watch the match earlier. Visiting Gran with my Mam at the moment.

Hi Kitty :)

Nah, just gonna cook some lunch and then head for a walk to clear my head. I just wish I had my iPod working again for it.

Hi Kitty :)

Hi Paws :) How's you?

Nah, just gonna cook some lunch and then head for a walk to clear my head. I just wish I had my iPod working again for it.

I love walking too, it really does clear your head. I hope you feel better soon.

What happened your iPod?

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hi Paws :) How's you?

Not a bother at all, you? :)

• Advertisement

To be brief, the harddrive is fooked. Made the dreaded clicking noise of a hd in distress, have it sent away but it'll probably work out nearly cheaper to get a new one that I can't afford.

To be brief, the harddrive is fooked. Made the dreaded clicking noise of a hd in distress, have it sent away but it'll probably work out nearly cheaper to get a new one that I can't afford.

Eeek! :eek:

You could try get a cheap second hand one to tide you over?

I'm waiting to see what the diagnosis is on the previous one before I do anything really.

Ah yeah, I get ya.

I'm trying to decide what to have for tea.. :p

Not a bother at all, you? :)

Glad to hear it :) I'm good, just chilling out:p

Ah cool :)

Enter through secret hole in floor..... Anybody around??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Enter through secret hole in floor..... Anybody around??
    Opens secret hole in floor and sweeps Lair dust bunnies, empty beer cans, and Chinese takeout food containers into it. Now... is there any freshly ground magic beans brewing?

Howdy doody :)

• Advertisement

Howdy doody :)
    Hi Paws! How are you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement