Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

How's black Swan and angron? ;-)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Angron wrote: »
    Not much, just watching some rasslin'. Yourself?
    Hanging out in our locale javahouse with friends, chatting between posts, emails, and IMs.
    How's black Swan and angron? ;-)

Hey smiler! WIRED after drinking too much magic beans! :eek:

Cool:-) I'm also very wired and cant sleep. Just relaxing and checking what's on the TV

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Beans, beans, the musical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm also very wired and cant sleep.
    We both need to do a hard workout in the Lair Gym methinks. Exhaust ourselves, then sleep should come easy.
    Angron wrote: »
    Beans, beans, the musical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot.
    Wrong kind of beans!

Oops! We got a study group starting. I'll be back later. Bye all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Anyone around? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello.

Hey Angron:) How're you?

I'm ok, yourself?

I'm grand, thanks. Just relaxing in bed, listening to some music.

• Advertisement

Coolio. Still watching the WWE PPV myself.

Sounds good!

absolutely nothing on tv at this hour

hiya kitty:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Whats the happs Lairlettes...... Hope they find out what caused the seizure Paws. Get plenty of rest. Thank Chriiiiist this weekend is gone, kaput, over-and-done-with, never-to-be-seen-again! Am so glad to see the back of it! It has been instrumentally monumentally long.

absolutely nothing on tv at this hour

hiya kitty:)

Hey Smiler:)

Nah, there never usually is:rolleyes:

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hey Smiler:)

Nah, there never usually is:rolleyes:

that's true:rolleyes: how's you?

hey dottie:) i know what you mean

that's true:rolleyes: how's you?

hey dottie:) i know what you mean

I'm good, just listening to music in bed :) And you?

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I'm good, just listening to music in bed :) And you?

good to hear:) hope its nice music. I'm ok thanks, can't get warm so got a hot water bottle

think i might try and get some zzz, talk later peeps:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning paws, you ok today?

Hey Links. Yeah, I'm okay today. I think I could have discovered what caused my seizure yesterday. I think it could have been a reaction to Flagyl. I've been on it since Tuesday after I got my tooth out. I'm not sure if I've taken it before but I won't be taking it again just in case.

How are you today? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Hey Links. Yeah, I'm okay today. I think I could have discovered what caused my seizure yesterday. I think it could have been a reaction to Flagyl. I've been on it since Tuesday after I got my tooth out. I'm not sure if I've taken it before but I won't be taking it again just in case.

Glad you're feeling better! did they not ask if you were on any medication at the hospital?

akamossy wrote: »
    Glad you're feeling better! did they not ask if you were on any medication at the hospital?

Thanks! :)

They did but apparently it's a rare reaction. I actually made a point of telling him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Hey guys!

Super busy in work on a bank holiday, but feeling very happy cause I got engaged at the weekend :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thanks! :)

They did but apparently it's a rare reaction. I actually made a point of telling him.

Glad your feeling better paws
    Hey guys!

Super busy in work on a bank holiday, but feeling very happy cause I got engaged at the weekend :D

Congrats peaches

OMG congratulations Princess Peach!!! :D

I'm glad to hear you're ok and that you know what's happened.

I'm really down today, because a bowl that belonged to my grandmother got broken last night. Nothing valuable and it was used regularly. It's a bit silly, but it was the only thing I had from her, I always insisted on having that bowl whenever I got icecream over at her house, and she gave it to me then. So as a kid I had that bowl for eating my cereal growing up, and kept using more or less until now. Could've been older than I am for all I know.

I was crying last night over it :(

Still very upset now, but kinda what's making it worse was that my housemate broke it, and I know he's probably upset about breaking something that was so sentimental for me, and probably worried that I'm mad at him. Which I'm not, and I don't like to make anyone else feel bad, but I just can't bring myself to talk to anyone right now so don't think I can say anything about it yet. *sigh*

Congrats peachy!

• Advertisement

Awh Links, that's horrible. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement