Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

EZ24GET wrote: »
    I remember at an Ozzy concert he wouldn't play and everyone started rioting- burning fences, throwing burning stuff on the stage The riot cops were coming and the tall ones couldn't hide very well some guy asked if he could come behind one of our crowd to get out Sounds really silly but I guess he was really paniced He actually said "because you're so large" would have been really funny except for the stuff going on around us.

Crazy but that's how it goes...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Crazy but that's how it goes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

^ I used to fancy him.. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I hope it's Masters and not Ozzy :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Indeed! :)
    Any cool plans for the weekend?

Travelling of sorts ;)
    I was sent to Stockholm to do a course. One week done, one more to go. :cool:

So Stockholm nil pointe for you on Saturday then?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

So Stockholm nil pointe for you on Saturday then?:D

:D:D

Can't say I'm interested in that muck anyhow :pac:

Howaya C.K Dexter Haven! :):):)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Hiya Chuckles .....how's Stockholm treating ya???:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

:D:D

Can't say I'm interested in that muck anyhow :pac:

Howaya C.K Dexter Haven! :):):)

Good thanks Lady- enjoying Poland at the moment;)
    eurovision-poland.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote: »
    I hope it's Masters and not Ozzy :P

Oh it was Masters, lol. I also had a massive crush on Jeff Hardy for a while. I have odd taste.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Advertisement

Oh it was Masters, lol. I also had a massive crush on Jeff Hardy for a while. I have odd taste.. :p
    Hardy is a pretty cool guy :P

I've got a thing for two of the divas in WWE in particular, AJ Lee and Paige.

Angron wrote: »
    Hardy is a pretty cool guy :P

I've got a thing for two of the divas in WWE in particular, AJ Lee and Paige.

Join the queue there Angron :P.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Just pass'n through Lair. Hi all! :D

*Throws water balloon,* hey Swanny :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Lith! :D

**Catches water balloon in flight, swoops up and drops it from great altitude**

Immediately runs for cover from water balloon. :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Immediately runs for cover from water balloon. :P
    Goes delta winged, dives after water balloon, catches it, and guides it in the direction of Lith's path, dropping it at last second at high speed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Happy happy bubbly!! :D
    Grid. wrote: »
    Hiya Chuckles .....how's Stockholm treating ya???:D

Hey Grid :):)
    Stockholm is grand but I'm happy I get to go home for the weekend. It can be quite lonely ;)
    Good thanks Lady- enjoying Poland at the moment;)
    eurovision-poland.jpg

Enjoying the song or the girls? :P

Happy Friday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is it bubbly day already?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I'll need some bubbly after this interrogation i mean interview at half 9!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Is it bubbly day already?
    Slides empty glass towards Ted. :D
    sammyjo90 wrote: »
    I'll need some bubbly after this interrogation i mean interview at half 9!
    Best of luck sammyjo!!!

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Swannie:)
    happy bubbly, Chuckles:)
    happy Friday, superTed:)
    happy Friday, sj:)

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Happy Friday to you too SW! :D

I need a play weekend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Thanks swanny! Hopefully this one is successful then it will be a happy friday!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Thanks swanny! Hopefully this one is successful then it will be a happy friday!
    Chills champagne for sammyjo celebration. :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Best of luck with the interview, sj:)
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Friday to you too SW! :D

I need a play weekend!
    don't you always? :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote: »
    don't you always? :P
    But this week has been a challenge, and needs extra weekend play! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Woman normally prefer taller guys anyway.

My boyfriend is tiny :pac:

Happy Friday everyone :D:D I HAVE ALL OF NEXT WEEK OFF WORK (for study leave but still better than work!) 11 day weekend!

I got an engagement card from my sister, was so touched to see she had written such a long heartfelt message until I read it :pac:
    It is a love based of giving and receiving as well as having and sharing. And the love that they give and have is shared and received. And through this having and giving and sharing and receiving, we too can share and love and have... and receive.

• Advertisement

Happy Friday PP! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement