Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Thank you!

Enjoy your bubbly! :D

Food baby. :p

I'm currently watching episode of the second series of Hannibal. I'm a bit lost because it's so long since series 1..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Have a nice meal, sweetie :)
    I'm off 'cos mr Chuckles finally showed his face in the kitchen and that means bubbly is (finally!) go :D:D:D

Bubbles and Chuckles. Together. Explosive!:eek:

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

**Walks throughout The Black Vatican compund, whistling nonchalantly**

Anybody around???

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anybody around???

"AnyBODY" says hi to Lith! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

only me now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I'm here too :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

EZ24GET wrote: »
    only me now
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I'm here too :)

Hi "me" and "I'm"... What's the haps? I'm just kicking back in a javahouse sipping magic beans with friends chatting and boards surfing. :cool:

Hey Swannie :) Sounds good! Enjoy those magic beans. I'm just relaxing in bed now.

Hi Kitty! It's only 8PM here. The sun has set with an afterglow on the Pacific rim. Have been invited to a houseparty later, but the lad organising it has a rep for being WILD, so I am reluctant. :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Go to the party BS? :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well, I'm a smidge annoyed. Looked at the bus eireann site last night for buses to Galway, went in for a 10:10 bus that had been listed. Said bus never shows, I ask about it, and I'm told the next bus is at 4, there's no 10:10 bus on Sunday.

Angron wrote: »
    Go to the party BS? :P
    Made a cameo appearance. Lads outnumbered girls 3 to 1. Odds like that can mean trouble after too many drinks. After sipping a tall cool one and making the rounds, slipped out the back way like the Pink Panther.

I hope you hummed the theme while doing it :P

I hope you hummed the theme while doing it :P
    Not then, but now after you mentioned it. :D

Morning all. I've just woken up. The past week really caught up on me, I slept for 12-13 hours. Only woke at 3am to take a Difene. I feel great now. :)

How's everyone?

How's everyone?
    Just swannie thanks. Glad you had a nice nap. :D

Glad to hear it. :)

It was lovely. Going to have a shower soon. Waiting for my brother to have his because he's leaving the house first. I'm giving him ten minutes and if he hasn't gone in I'm having mine, feck that. He's sitting like an upturned turtle watching TV .. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi peeps:)

hi peeps:)
    Hi smiler. :D Hope all is well for you during this fine weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi smiler. :D Hope all is well for you during this fine weekend.

howdy black swan:D all's well here, spending time with the bf in carlow. Getting a bus back home in a few hours. hope you're enjoying the weekend too:)

It's been fun thanks smiler. Given that it's 5AM Pacific, I should catch a few winks, so I'll say my goodbyes. :D

Night night Black Swan.

In other news, my make up is pretty today. :D

Hello :)

Question for peeps that get bus eireann buses a lot; are tickets usually cheaper on Sundays? Got a ticket to Galway for one price last week, same journey was about a fiver cheaper today for some reason.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi kittttty
    Question for peeps that get bus eireann buses a lot; are tickets usually cheaper on Sundays? Got a ticket to Galway for one price last week, same journey was about a fiver cheaper today for some reason.

I seriously doubt it angron, probably a mistake on the drivers end,I couldn't see bus eireann being generous like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

A quick afternoon to ye all :)

Hi kittttty

I seriously doubt it angron, probably a mistake on the drivers end,I couldn't see bus eireann being generous like that.

Well I've gotten the cheaper fare on this route before, I just can't remember what day of the week it was. Of the last 4 times I've gone this route, twice it's been the higher, twice the cheaper and I'm curious as to why.

Hi all.

I'm wrecked tired again. Don't know what the feck is wrong with me.

Today seems to be a day for thinking. Or over thinking as the case may be. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Yo folksies ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement