Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey Links and PP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Everyone had a cool weekend? I did very little myself, :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I was mostly studying really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I slept for, like, half of it. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Today seems to be a day for thinking. Or over thinking as the case may be. :rolleyes:

I know the feeling all too well! :o

• Advertisement

Selfie central for two of the girls on this bus.

Angron wrote: »
    Selfie central for two of the girls on this bus.

A few Angron photobombs? :)

Entertaining as that would be, my dislike of having my photo taken works against me.

Angron wrote: »
    Entertaining as that would be, my dislike of having my photo taken works against me.

I didn't say you had to photobomb them with your face... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hi kittttty

I seriously doubt it angron, probably a mistake on the drivers end,I couldn't see bus eireann being generous like that.

Hey Seph!
    I slept for, like, half of it. :o

Yep, me too:p

• Advertisement

Switched buses in Athlone, I'm now beside the Selfie Sisters. I wish I had a working iPod.

So quiet in here today :(

Howdy doody

Howdy doody

Heya,

How are you feeling xPPx?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening everyone, back from my adventures in Dublin and Tipp. Saw Clutch Friday night, awesome live band! Also got to meet the lead singer, Neil Fallon :D Such an awesome night was had! However sick as a small hospital at the moment :( Picked up a freaking cold but it's bordering flu :/ Been getting cold sweats and shakes and haven't energy to stand up :( And I have a full week of work ahead of me and I must train in the newbie. Help?

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening everyone, back from my adventures in Dublin and Tipp. Saw Clutch Friday night, awesome live band! Also got to meet the lead singer, Neil Fallon :D Such an awesome night was had! However sick as a small hospital at the moment :( Picked up a freaking cold but it's bordering flu :/ Been getting cold sweats and shakes and haven't energy to stand up :( And I have a full week of work ahead of me and I must train in the newbie. Help?

Glad you had a good time at the Clutch gig MT. Way to go on meeting Mr Fallon too! :)

Sorry to hear that you're feeling rather poorly presently thouhg :(

Glad you had a good time at the Clutch gig MT. Way to go on meeting Mr Fallon too! :)

Sorry to hear that you're feeling rather poorly presently thouhg :(

He's such a nice a guy and a brilliant performer!! He's beard is more amazing in real life too :D :pac:

Oh it's some dose man :( I am convinced I picked it up from the hotel we stayed in. They had the air conditioning on, recycling bad air and the heating was on full blast, a recipe for sickness :( Dreading work this week, can it be Friday all ready? :o

Evening all! Today was a rather productive day, spent most of it cleaning my bedroom:D It's so great to have clean surroundings:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*jumps out from behind the door*

Hi pals

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Evening all! Today was a rather productive day, spent most of it cleaning my bedroom:D It's so great to have clean surroundings:p

Evening Kitty :) Here, will you come down here and clean my house? I'll pay you in oreos! :pac:

Hi pals

Seph!!! It's been a long time man! *cyber hugs*

• Advertisement

Dreading work this week, can it be Friday all ready? :o

I too would like it to be next Friday already.

Hi pals

Evening KitKat and Seph.

I really should start working on that time machine I have been promising myself I would make..all I need is a toaster and a hammer :pac:

I really should start working on that time machine I have been promising myself I would make..all I need is a toaster and a hammer :pac:

Either that or a device that shuts off physical pain and emotion so that you can through work. A time machine would be more fun though :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Evening Kitty :) Here, will you come down here and clean my house? I'll pay you in oreos! :pac:

Seph!!! It's been a long time man! *cyber hugs*

:) aye,its been a while :O

Evening KitKat and Seph.

Hows hugo mon?

I DO love Oreos...:p
    Evening KitKat and Seph.

Evening Hugo :)

Hows hugo mon?
    Evening Hugo :)

How are two of The Lair's finest? :)

Heya,

How are you feeling xPPx?

Feeling grand. Still a little tired though I must say. Heading to bed soon because I'm on the early shift this week. In at 8am meaning I've to be up soon after 6am. I get home before 6pm though which isn't too bad. Must get back to running this week.

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather Mozz. Lots of fluids and vitamin C and you'll be grand in no time! :)

How's everyone else this fine evening?

How are two of The Lair's finest? :)

I'm alright, my shoulder's a little sore, but other than that, I'm good :) And yourself?

• Advertisement

I'm alright, my shoulder's a little sore, but other than that, I'm good :) And yourself?

Not the worst here, thanks Kitty :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement