Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Links. Get well Mozz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Heyo. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Paws! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Links234 wrote: »
    If mondays are blue, what colours are the rest of the week?

Tuesday-Grey Wednesday- Green Thursday - Yellow Friday- Purple Saturday- Turquoise Sunday- Brown
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi Links. Get well Mozz.

Thanks Swannie :) OH is been a god send at the moment, making me some hot lemon, honey, ginger and clove drink. Here's hoping it works!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Feel better mozz! Went for my run earlier amd got a wee bit dizzy, feel like crap now! This is why i never used to exercise! :pac:

• Advertisement

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Went for my run earlier amd got a wee bit dizzy, feel like crap now! This is why i never used to exercise! :pac:
    Hi sammyjo. Dizzy after run? That only happens to me if I'm running off too many tall cool ones from the night before.

Not this time swanny, bit too hot and absoutely starving were the factors me thinks

Not this time swanny, bit too hot and absoutely starving were the factors me thinks
    Oh... running on empty? That might get me too.

Food sounds good. I need food. Someone want to make me food and bring it to my house? Feed the hungry and sick? :pac:

You can have the pasta that i couldnt bring myself to eat? Bit more cheese and a blast in the microwave and it'll be like new!

• Advertisement

What kinda pasta we talking about? Penne or nothing :pac:

It is actually penne!

Went out for my first walk/jog in a week and I feel great!

How's everyone?

How's everyone?
    Grand thanks Paws. I try to exercise daily, and feel better for it.

It is actually penne!

Win :D I'll be having that! If you send it by courier I'll have it tomorrow :pac:

How's everyone?

Great now that Sammy is giving me the rest of her pasta :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Grand thanks Paws. I try to exercise daily, and feel better for it.

Good :)

I usually do too. I felt really tired for the past week and that was probably why.

You can have the pasta that i couldnt bring myself to eat? Bit more cheese and a blast in the microwave and it'll be like new!
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Win :D I'll be having that! If you send it by courier I'll have it tomorrow :pac:
    Now sammyjo and Mozz have my tummy growling. Must break for food. Bye!

Ha sorry swanny! Bon apetite!

I shall have it sent straight away mozz, just had an epic bowl of rice crispies to make up for me not eating dinner

Having my weekly Criminal Minds fix. "Wheels up in 30!"

Also, Unforgettable series 2 starts on the 3rd of June.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Slayer's gig in Dublin is still 8 weeks away, but I've already come to the conclusion that it might be a good idea to stay well clear of the middle of the floor in The Academy once Angel Of Death kicks off.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Slayer's gig in Dublin is still 8 weeks away, but I've already come to the conclusion that it might be a good idea to stay well clear of the middle of the floor in The Academy once Angel Of Death kicks off.

Ahh you'll be grand......loads of fun!!!:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Offspring, Bad Religion, and Pennywise are touring this summer. The Offspring are gonna play Smash in it's entirety every show.

*Old school punk screams of joy*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

good evening Wolf. Happy?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I have to enter Canada to see the show, but yes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

Canada is nice I,m happy for you.

I guess I'll be going now so wish you Goodnight.

Pleasant slumbers EZ

Passes through Lair. WAVES! :D

Hi ho Nocs :)

Hi ho Nocs :)
    Hi Paws! :D

• Advertisement

Ready for work now so I must be off!

Later! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement