Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Goof! :pac:

.... Can you make it Sligo green? :D

Sure :cool:, I just need you to get me a nail gun,a blow torch,a chainsaw and a packet of strawberry jellies by noon tomorrow..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Sure :cool:, I just need you to get me a nail gun,a blow torch,a chainsaw and a packet of strawberry jellies by noon tomorrow..........

Sounds fair enough :)
    I bet you Shane has that in the shed, I'll steal borrow from him.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Would ya slow down it's tough keeping up with the notifications

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Would ya slow down it's tough keeping up with the notifications

Surely slowing down in such an urgent matter as getting a bagpipe would be terribly unwise? :eek::P:P

Surely slowing down in such an urgent matter as getting a bagpipe would be terribly unwise? :eek::P:P

Bagpipes??? Have ya gone Scottish on us Chuckles :P

• Advertisement

Would I ever??!! :eek::eek::pac:
    I just like the noise :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bagpipes??? Have ya gone Scottish on us Chuckles :P

Isn't she always making noise & blowing hot air.

**Runs **

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Isn't she always making noise & blowing hot air.

**Runs **

Run Ted Run, :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening Nocs:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm bawling watching The Supervet. Amazing work.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hurray, hurray, another Hump Day! Slipping down its back side too. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals! :)

The weeks are a flyin', almost halfway through 2014 already

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Evening pals! :)

Hi Hugo! :D
    The weeks are a flyin', almost halfway through 2014 already
    Hi ho Lith! The ole cliché raises its pretty head... "Time flies when you're having fun!" :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi Hugo! :D

How is Miss Swan there? :)

Hi ho Lith! The ole cliché raises its pretty head... "Time flies when you're having fun!" :D

Ain't that the truth

Sorry Mr. Stiglitz, didn't see ya come in the revolving door

Sorry Mr. Stiglitz, didn't see ya come in the revolving door

No hassle at all Mr. 93! How are you this evening? :)

No hassle at all Mr. 93! How are you this evening? :)

*Tips cap* Classy fella as always i see, I am just after finishing a 12" Cheese pizza & a 1.25L bottle of Coke :D(I'm a greedy mother****er)

How is Miss Swan there? :)

Grand thanks Hugo! Chatting with friends at our locale javahouse, while we all post, IM, text, and email at the same time. Crazy world we live in! :pac:

• Advertisement

*Tips cap* Classy fella as always i see, I am just after finishing a 12" Cheese pizza & a 1.25L bottle of Coke :D(I'm a greedy mother****er)

Too kind sir! *tips cap back*

No shame in feasting Lith, we all do it! :D

Grand thanks Hugo! Chatting with friends at our locale javahouse, while we all post, IM, text, and email at the same time. Crazy world we live in! :pac:

It's the future it seems. Best just go with the flow! :)

It's the future it seems. Best just go with the flow! :)
    Methinks texting has got out of hand over here. Fools are getting into auto accidents and run over in ped-xings while they text.

Methinks texting has got out of hand over here. Fools are getting into auto accidents and run over in ped-xings while they text.

Oh yeah, not when driving of course!

Oh yeah, not when driving of course!
    Although illegal, they do it while driving all too often. I see it all the time. Plus they have had a train wreck here attributed to an engineer texting rather than watching his controls or where he was going. :eek:

Although illegal, they do it while driving all too often. I see it all the time. Plus they have had a train wreck here attributed to an engineer texting rather than watching his controls or where he was going. :eek:

Jaysus!

Jaysus!
    Read awhile back that texting was becoming as significant a source of traffic accidents as driving while intoxicated in the States. :eek:

Read awhile back that texting was becoming as significant a source of traffic accidents as driving while intoxicated in the States. :eek:

Heard something like that here too. Scary considering how often you see someone doing it on a daily basis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Good morning one and all :-)

Doing another one of my presentations in kilkenny today, yay!

Was very sick last night but seem to be Ok this morning thankfully. So tired. Going back to bed when I get home

• Advertisement

Morning smiler. Get well soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement