Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

ahhh the smell of coffee

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

cgh wrote: »
    ahhh the smell of coffee
    Slides empty cup towards cgh.

Tis mine....

brandishes chair and whip....

back I say.....

mmmmmm lovely coffee

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swan turns about, spreads wings, and flies off.

leaves Coffee by the door.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Morning pals

Exam number 2 today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swan turns about, spreads wings, and flies off.

*fire sniper rifle at swanny and hits her java cup*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

presentation went grand apart from a few minor technical hiccups. taking it easy now:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Howdy peeps. What's the good word?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Hey mozz, the good word right now is sandwich, fecking starving!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Hey mozz, the good word right now is sandwich, fecking starving!

Heyo Sammy :) Banana and peanut butter sandwich? Had one earlier and it was awesome :D

Noooo not a fan of p.butter. Ham salad sandwhich with all the trimmings including salad cream! Tasted soo much better because i didnt have to make it :D
    How ya feeling these days?

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Noooo not a fan of p.butter. Ham salad sandwhich with all the trimmings including salad cream! Tasted soo much better because i didnt have to make it :D
    How ya feeling these days?

I will never understand how people hate on peanut butter! :pac:

Not too bad these times. I am over that blasted cold/bug/chest infection thing thank goodness. Day off today so catching up on some internet! :D Although the big shiny in the sky is tempting me to go out doors..SW will not be happy :pac:

How's things with you m'dear?

I have a hate on all things peanut so im not just about the butter haha

Im good, have a second round interview tomorrow amd have no idea what that entails so ill need a novena started or something for me!..
    I went outside for a run, we must show the giant ball of fire we are prepared to fight it :pac:

:eek: Even Reeses pieces?? Actually haven't had a Reeses bar in months..strongly thinking of walking two miles to the shop for one :pac:

Good luck with the interview tomorrow! I'll light candles and get a mass said for you :D :pac: But seriously, don't sweat it, you have all the answers for them :)

yeah im not a major fan of any nut really!
    I had the answers for the last interview! never gotten asked back before so haven't a notion whats gonna happen! im gonna do some research now!

Hi Pals

two exams down,two to go.....\0/

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So this arrived in the post for me today
    (I finally have all of Metallica's studio releases, now to patiently wait for their 10th studio album)

Metallica_-_Beyond_Magnetic_cover.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

~Best of luck to all the Noccers needing it!~ :)

I shall say a Hail Mary and sprinkle some magic-dust Holy Water in yere honour. :cool:

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    So this arrived in the post for me today
    (I finally have all of Metallica's studio releases, now to patiently wait for their 10th studio album)

Metallica_-_Beyond_Magnetic_cover.jpg

Have you heard Lords of Summer yet? I found it quite disappointing :( Not being bad but I think they need to stop making money and start making music :/

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Have you heard Lords of Summer yet? I found it quite disappointing :( Not being bad but I think they need to stop making money and start making music :/

I have heard Lords Of Summer, for a demo it's alright, has an AJFA/The Black Album feel to it.... And after 33 years Metallica have earned the right to do whatever they please......... But on the other side of the coin i wish they wouldn't take so long working on a Death Magnetic follow up.

It'll be 6 years this September since Death Magnetic was released :eek:.

AJFA Is my favourite metallica album :)

AJFA is a good album, not Master Of Puppets though, also saw the artwork for the new Judas Priest album.

Album cover for new Judas Priest album
    bb_cover_art.jpg

I have heard Lords Of Summer, for a demo it's alright, has an AJFA/The Black Album feel to it.... And after 33 years Metallica have earned the right to do whatever they please......... But on the other side of the coin i wish they wouldn't take so long working on a Death Magnetic follow up.

It'll be 6 years this September since Death Magnetic was released :eek:.

True they have earned the right to do what they want but to be honest, they are just trying to re live the glory days. It's sad and a bit wearing. That's just my opinion though. Don't get me wrong I love them too but to me it's like watching a very loyal, loving pet suffer on because Lars can't bear to let go :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening all:)

Hola kitty and mozz

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    True they have earned the right to do what they want but to be honest, they are just trying to re live the glory days. It's sad and a bit wearing. That's just my opinion though. Don't get me wrong I love them too but to me it's like watching a very loyal, loving pet suffer on because Lars can't bear to let go :(

All good points Mozzy, will be a sad day when Metallica eventually call it a day,
    Bolded part could also be used to describe Axl Rose and the current incarnation of GN'R

Hola Kitty and Seph :D
    All good points Mozzy, will be a sad day when Metallica eventually call it a day,
    Bolded part could also be used to describe Axl Rose and the current incarnation of GN'R

I'll probably cry when that happens. That band means so much to me and their songs helped me through such bad times. They mean the earth to me.

Poor auld Axl. I sometimes wonder does he realise how deluded he has become :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hey Mozzie and Seph :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement