Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum! Ahoy mates! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ahoy Swannie, who are we scuppering?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »

Ahoyhoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi peeps:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Jealous of all of ye Clutch attendees! :mad::(

How are Boards's finest on this warm evening?

I wasnt there hugo if that makes you feel any better :D

*spots swanny and smiler from the crows nest and waves*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ahoy Swannie, who are we scuppering?
    Hey wolf! How be ye? :D
    Ahoyhoy!
    Goes double to ye Hugo! :cool:
    Hey smiler! :D

*spots swanny and smiler from the crows nest and waves*
    Hey Seph! Tell those crows to get out of my nest!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

how's steph and black swan?:)

feeling much better now:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I have to go work once more

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sup?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

As it happens I have a bottle of rum :P

• Advertisement

how'sc steph and black swan?:)
    Grand thanks smiler. :D
    feeling much better now:D
    Super! :cool:
    I have to go work once more
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work wolf goes. Come back and play with us after work. :D
    Angron wrote: »
    As it happens I have a bottle of rum :P

Ooooooooooooooo, Angron! I have cold Coke in the frig. Maybe we should mix it up? ;)

Sounds saucy :pac: I think Captain Morgan is the only rum I really like, their Black Label stuff is nice too.

Sounds saucy :pac: I think Captain Morgan is the only rum I really like, their Black Label stuff is nice too.

If it's BLACK, it must be good! ;)

captain-morgan-black-label-1l.jpg
    This is the stuff, I've bought it for my friends for their birthdays before, I only know of one place in Ireland that stocks it. There's probably more, it's just I only know of one :pac:

Makes me want to slip into a swashbuckling outfit! :D

Yar!

Thanks to you Angron I now want to sip a rum-and-coke, while watching a Pirates movie. :cool:

I exist to do things :P

I exist to do things :P
    Sounds as if you identify with that corporate motto: "Just do it!" ;)

Considering one of the tattoos I have, I'm not really corporate :P

• Advertisement

Considering one of the tattoos I have, I'm not really corporate :P
    Thank the gods! Corporate types I find boring.

Hate to break up this fun exchange Angron, but I gotta run! See ye about the Lair again sometime soon. Bye. :D

G'night Swannie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

FRIDAY! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Yarrr me hearties.

Someone mention rum.

07:13 looks like rum time to me.

Happy Friday nocceroonies.

Happy Friday Paws and Ted! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

ahoyy Landlumbers.......

Happy Friday arrrgghhhh....

can some one tell this bird to get off my shoulder.....

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, purple:)
    happy Friday, superTed:)
    happy Friday, Swannie:)
    happy Friday, cgh:)

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Morning pals

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Seph:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Same to you minty :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement