Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

How's everyone? :)

Grand Paws, and yourself? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Not a bother and yourself?

I smell like fake tan despite the fact it says "no fake tan smell" on the can. :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I smell like fake tan despite the fact it says "no fake tan smell" on the can. :p
    I tan all too easily in the So Cal sun. Must of gotten my skin genes from my Mum's French side, because my Da's Irish white skin burns if you just mention the word Sun. :eek:

Black Swan wrote: »
    I tan all too easily in the So Cal sun. Must of gotten my skin genes from my Mum's French side, because my Da's Irish white skin burns if you just mention the word Sun. :eek:

I would tan naturally, if only we had sun:rolleyes: When I was in Spain, some of the girls were putting on factor 50+ sun cream:eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I would tan naturally, if only we had sun:rolleyes: When I was in Spain, some of the girls were putting on factor 50+ sun cream:eek:
    Well, we've had a Santa Ana heat wave along the So Cal coast for days, where inland desert winds blow to the sea. 38C yesterday :eek:

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Well, we've had a Santa Ana heat wave along the So Cal coast for days, where inland desert winds blow to the sea. 38C yesterday :eek:

Oh wow:eek: I love heat, but I think 38C would be too much for me! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

here in the Midwest i don't think summer will ever get here. last night it was back down to 38 degrees and that is Fahrenheit not Celsius. And rain lots of rain.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

EZ24GET wrote: »
    here in the Midwest i don't think summer will ever get here. last night it was back down to 38 degrees and that is Fahrenheit not Celsius. And rain lots of rain.

What state are you in ez? Lovely and hot here today.

Ohio - where it's never the same two days in a row.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ohio - where it's never the same two days in a row.

*locates Ohio on a map*

Ahhhhh yes, very cool.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Only thing I really know about Ohio is I have a friend that lives there.

Does the friend wish she lived somewhere else? I shouldn't be so critical it's not as bad as I make it sound. It just gets pretty boring especially if you aren't in a city.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I don't think they hate it, more indifferent I suppose.

Does the friend wish she lived somewhere else? I shouldn't be so critical it's not as bad as I make it sound. It just gets pretty boring especially if you aren't in a city.

That's what Ireland is like. I live in a small town and it's oh-so boring. Same thing day in and day out. :rolleyes:

Yes small towns are probably the same everywhere *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Small town living sucks however big cities tend to scare me. Guess I'm stuck here so!

I love cities. I guess I fin small town living that bit harder because I'm originally from the city.

Hi pals

Hey guys.

Downloaded Tinder out of curiosity last night and have a couple of matches. I'm actually surprised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Howdy peeps.

No idea what tinder is, am I getting too old for these new fangled fads & crazes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Oola preps.....

hello Uncle Tom How ya been?

Hows Uncle Tom today.

All's good now, ta, beers n' bbq can't be argued with.......;)

My invite must have been lost in the post.

Will have to get onto the postman again !!

I think I saw him over in the nettles, he must have kept it for himself......:pac:

I think I saw him over in the nettles, he must have kept it for himself......:pac:

I hope he gets stung on his knobbly knees.

:D

His knobblys are definitely burning.....

it's only the thought that counts...

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Howdy peeps.

No idea what tinder is, am I getting too old for these new fangled fads & crazes?

From Wikipedia:

Using Facebook profiles, Tinder gathers users' basic information and analyzes users' social graph to match potential candidates who are most likely to be compatible based on geographical location, number of mutual friends and common interests. Based on the results of potential candidates, the app allows the user to anonymously like or pass them. If two users like each other then it results in a "match" and Tinder introduces the two users and opens a chat.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement