Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

From Wikipedia:

Using Facebook profiles, Tinder gathers users' basic information and analyzes users' social graph to match potential candidates who are most likely to be compatible based on geographical location, number of mutual friends and common interests. Based on the results of potential candidates, the app allows the user to anonymously like or pass them. If two users like each other then it results in a "match" and Tinder introduces the two users and opens a chat.

A load of sh1te then.

Don;t like Farcebook telling me who they think I should be friends with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Greetings and Salutations noccers. :)

Last Saturday feels like only yesterday! :eek: I can't believe it! And I amn't really having fun per se, so only other explanation to it is that I'm getting old! :mad: Halp! Plus a first-cousin's pic popped up there and it occurred to me this person is a feicing grandparent!! :pac: My first cousin! Yeah I r getting old. Have nothing to show for meself at all. :/ ALL teh depressions! :/

My Laptop has started knocking itself off. :( Think it's on its' final journey with me....... :/

How is one and all on this very drizzly dreary day?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    A load of sh1te then.

Don;t like Farcebook telling me who they think I should be friends with.

It's just a bit of fun..

Hey Dottie :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hmm, had most of a tub of Ben and Jerry's in the freezer at home for when I was done with exams. Got home today, and mysteriously a large lump is gone out of it. To be honest, I know who took it, and it's more annoying that they are lying about it cause they've been caught out doing it more than once.

I hate that!

What flavour was it? Just curious, lol. :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Cookie Dough, which is tied for my favourite with Baked Alaska.

Mmmmm, cookie dough is my favourite too.. :D

Think I would puke if I ate Ice-cream now!* How's the Driving coming along Paws? You a Master at it now I'd say?! :D :pac:

*Disclaimer: May or may not be due to savaging a Packet of Tuc Crackers.

It's coming along grand I have to say, thanks! Really need to start driving to work on my own though, it's getting to be a bit of a pain to have my mother in the passenger seat all the time.. :o

Mine's still not used to me driving. She grabs everything she can hold onto. :D :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Oh thank God it isn't just me, mine does that too!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Slips in Lair. Anyone about?

Paws? Dottie?

Hey Swannie :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Paws! How's your Saturn Day?

Tis all good, just relaxing, doing a bit of browsing here on Boards. How about yourself?

Cool, put up a picture earlier of the book I got that I mentioned in the library thread on twitter, author replied saying he hopes I enjoy it :D

Tis all good, just relaxing, doing a bit of browsing here on Boards. How about yourself?

Stayed up way too late Friday night, then slept in. Now at javahouse trying to wake up sipping a tall cup. Only half past 3PM Pacific.

Hey there Swannie. How's things State-side......

Hey there Swannie. How's things State-side......
    Grand thanks dottie. Not sure what mischief I can get into tonight. In the mood to play!
    :D
    Angron wrote: »
    Cool, put up a picture earlier of the book I got that I mentioned in the library thread on twitter, author replied saying he hopes I enjoy it :D
    Good show Angron! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening/morning all :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

*Holds high note* Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood mooooooooooooooooorning people. I have returned after, i don't have a clue what happened last night

Ye went to post #7000 without me............ BLASPHEMOUS

Evening/morning all :o
    Happy late afternoon to you too Hugo! :D
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    *Holds high note* Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood mooooooooooooooooorning people.
    Your good Lith! :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy late afternoon to you too Hugo! :D

Hey there Miss Swan! How's The Lair's most caffeine indulger?

Hey Lith!

Hey there Miss Swan! How's The Lair's most caffeine indulger?
    Javahigh thanks Hugo! :D You?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    *Holds high note* Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood mooooooooooooooooorning people. I have returned after, i don't have a clue what happened last night

Ye went to post #7000 without me............ BLASPHEMOUS

Not much longer to the finish line now

Javahigh thanks Hugo! :D You?

Not too bad here thanks. The weekend is going far too quickly for my liking though!

Not much longer to the finish line now

Hey wolf! Less than 3K posts to go. Will go fast. :D
    Not too bad here thanks. The weekend is going far too quickly for my liking though!
    Fly west. If you do, the days will be longer. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

Hi pals
    Hi Seph! :D

• Advertisement

Fly west. If you do, the days will be longer. ;)

Would you put me up?
    Hi pals

Hey Seph!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement