Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Would you put me up?
    Whoa! Hugo wants to sleep in the nest? :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How's Hugo and swannie?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How's Hugo and swannie?
    Grand thanks Seph. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    Whoa! Hugo wants to sleep in the nest? :o

The nest does sound mighty cosy! :D:o
    How's Hugo and swannie?

Alright here sir. How are you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

OK thanks hugo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

OK thanks hugo

Glad to hear it Seph :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Anyone still around? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

i is here:)

hey kitty:)

Hey Smiler :) How's things?

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hey Smiler :) How's things?

ah they're ok:) listening to music and browsing boards. how's things with you?
    enjoying the weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Wonderful being awake at 3am because your brother is throwing up downstairs because he was an idiot when he was out and got blind drunk..

Same here, listening to music and relaxing in bed :) I am, but it's going too fast:( And yourself?

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Same here, listening to music and relaxing in bed :) I am, but it's going too fast:( And yourself?

yeah i seem to be:) a quiet weekend. yeah i feel the same, can't believe it's already sunday!

That sucks pp

yeah i seem to be:) a quiet weekend. yeah i feel the same, can't believe it's already sunday!

That sucks pp

Me either! But I can't believe it's heading into the later part of May, the year is going so fast! :eek:

He actually seems to have less sense than he did when he was younger.

i know:eek: the year has just flown by!

I need to pick your brains on something nocts, next weekend I am going to a party with my in-laws, it's their 40th wedding anniversary:) I would like to get them a present for the occasion. Any ideas?

Happy Sunny Day Lair! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Sunny Day Lair! :cool:

How the Witchin hour treating Swannie.

Still sunny here, but rain forecast later.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How the Witchin hour treating Swannie.
    Past the bewitching hour Ted, but you're still not safe in So Cal because it's still dark with a full Moon! :eek:

**Swan covers mouth hiding retractable fangs**

Past the bewitching hour Ted, but you're still not safe in So Cal because it's still dark with a full Moon! :eek:

**Swan covers mouth hiding retractable fangs**

**Runs to fridge and pulls out garlic & a turnip**

Now which one wards of vampires again.

• Advertisement

**Runs to fridge and pulls out garlic & a turnip**

Now which one wards of vampires again.
    Swan giggles. That's cinema myth. :P

Hands Ted "Grilled Turnips with Garlic" recipe. How soon can you cook it? Been told it makes a grand side dish with the Ted entrée.

Swan giggles. That's cinema myth. :P

Hands Ted "Grilled Turnips with Garlic" recipe. How soon can you cook it? Been told it makes a grand side dish with the Ted entrée.

I don't believe in recipes, dash of this recipe, dash of that

** chops turnip & garlic and tosses into pan with a knob of butter. Dices onion, mushrooms & fresh parsley & fires into pan **

Be ready in 10 mins.

Edit

***Pours onto plate & FEdExprossos to Swan**

Morning

Back to rain here

***Pours onto plate & FEdExprossos to Swan**

Just turnips with garlic side dish? No Ted entrée?
    Morning

Back to rain here
    Shakes off water. Morning Paws!

Just turnips with garlic side dish? No Ted entrée?

Couldn't fit in the box. On next plane with a bow to be opened.

Couldn't fit in the box. On next plane with a bow to be opened.
    Won't get here until daylight Sunday.... Oh well, I'll be the vampire in a 2-piece with shades sunbathing on the Balboa beach. :cool:

How are we today?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey folks. Heading back off to Galway in a bit to start bringing home all my stuff from my college place.

How are we today?
    Just grand thanks Paws. :D
    Angron wrote: »
    Hey folks. Heading back off to Galway in a bit to start bringing home all my stuff from my college place.

I know it's probably a hopeless quest Angron, but can you find me a nice Galway javahouse with cool atmosphere (without also being a restaurant)?

• Advertisement

I wanna go for a walk but it's lashing rain

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement