Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I wanna go for a walk but it's lashing rain
    Ever showered in the rain? I have in a secluded spot when the rain was a torrent. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote: »
    Ever showered in the rain? I have in a secluded spot when the rain was a torrent. :o

I haven't.. There's nowhere secluded enough round here. Plus, it's a very, very small town and someone would see me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Im the same Pp, the dog is looking awfully disappointed right now!

In charge of cooking the sunday roast later..i hate all the prep i need a sou chef!

Oh and smiler, 40th anniversarys are Ruby, and the traditional flower is nastersium...sooo maybe something thats ruby red like a nice photo frame or something? Im bad at this im struggling to find something for my sisters first anniversary next sunday!

No sign of it letting up at all here!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi sammyjo! :D
    No sign of it letting up at all here!
    Can ye send the rain my way? We could use some after our heat wave. :cool:

• Advertisement

*wishing the rain would blow to Swannie's neck of the woods* :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

thanks sammy:) didn't actually know that...will give it some thought

rain has stopped for now but got soaked in it earlier

Hi smiler! :D

Woke up in a bad mood because I was awake for 2 hours in the middle of the night.

Afternoon peeps :-)

Something just very weird happened, suddenly got very light headed and threw up with no warning :-( I haven't got a headache or anything so very weird...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Afternoon Lair :) How are we all today?

Hi Kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So Dream Theater are releasing their studio albums from 1992's Images & Words right up to 2011's A Dramatic Turn Of Events.

This is my reaction

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hey Paws, how are you? :)

Lith, if you need anyone to take that money off your hands, I'd be more than willing;):p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Back to work tomorrow after a week off, got the fear bad!

Saw godzilla in the imax today, it was awesome :D I'd watch it again for sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Back to work tomorrow after a week off, got the fear bad!

Me too PP. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

If I had a good source of income that allowed me to live in the manner to which I've become accustomed, I'd be very happy to never work again. Don't think I would ever get bored as long as I had money to do a few activities!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

If I had a good source of income that allowed me to live in the manner to which I've become accustomed, I'd be very happy to never work again. Don't think I would ever get bored as long as I had money to do a few activities!

I spend a good portion of my income on the lottery in hope of winning such. A tax for idiots some say but they can go put their own willies in their bums when I strike it lucky

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hello in here

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes it Angron?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Eh, all right. Moved out of my college accommodation today, so I'm pretty much done with Galway until Autumn. Yourself?

Just counting the days until a book I am waiting on is released

What's the book?

Skin Game, the latest for the Dresden Files.

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning all o/

If you can read this, you're too close!

good morning one and all:)

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning smiler! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Hi guys

:)

• Advertisement