Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Links234 wrote: »
    I mean more like I don't think I'm using my time effectively while studying or really know quite what I'm supposed to be doing to get the most out of it :o

Do your study materials not offer some sort of lesson plan?

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

SW wrote: »
    Do your study materials not offer some sort of lesson plan?

I dunno really :eek:

I have my classes, I have my textbook, there's suplimentary material on the textbook website, and I have a subscription service that I'm using to learn Kanji which is extremely good. These are all the things I'm using. There's a load of other things such as Anki that I'm not really sure how to use to be honest, and I just feel a little lost sometimes :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Afternoon Lair :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Days! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Is there anybody about at all these times? Place is as dead as a doornail :O

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hola mozz

Good evening Seph! How art thou? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Buenos nachos peeps/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Good evening Seph! How art thou? :)

not bad thanks you?

Hi ted

Ola Seph,

Hows things after the battle of the cues.

• Advertisement

I'll beat you next time ted *shakes fist*

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Buenos nachos peeps/

Evening Tedward. Behaving yerself at all these days? :pac:
    not bad thanks you?

Hi ted

Not three bad now at all. Monday is over so Mozz be happy :D

Evening Tedward. Behaving yerself at all these days? :pac:

Not three bad now at all. Monday is over so Mozz be happy :D

I always behave myself Mozzie :o

What are you implying !!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I always behave myself Mozzie :o

What are you implying !!

Oh really now? :pac:

Ahh I am only trying to get a rise out of you :P

I feel like redecorating the house if any of you guys would like to help :pac:

*no explosives*

*no explosives*

Awwww :(

*Sends back explosives to china*

Awwww :(

*Sends back explosives to china*

Well you can't explode curtains onto rails now can you? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

did i hear something about explosives :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

*Yawn* Have night class three nights this week and then the last one next Monday, I can't wait for summer break so I can go to bed early :pac:

Well you can't explode curtains onto rails now can you? :P

We could at least try anyway :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

*Yawn* Have night class three nights this week and then the last one next Monday, I can't wait for summer break so I can go to bed early :pac:

As a member of The Nocturnal Forum, such rebellious talk is against the rules :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Heyo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Top of the evening noccers. :)

What Course are you doing P.P. if I may ask?

Am thinking of doing some 2-Year Diploma thingy down in Cork, it sounds nice and I would like to do it, but realistically, at the end-up, it won't provide me with any staunch specific Qualification to get a job. :rolleyes: Plus am possibly too old now anyway to go going back to College with no Savings behind me. :-/ Even though would love to. Just need to plough on and get a fricking full-paying job of of some description and start earning I suppose. :rolleyes: Such hum-drum boring existence is this whole work saga. Aaaarrghhh this life sucks at times.

How is one and all today?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Anything in mind you'd like to do Dottie??

Hello all!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hello all. Going to bed is early is fine if you define early as the sun is about to come up

Hello all. Going to bed is early is fine if you define early as the sun is about to come up

On the night shift Wolfie??:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I have to sit my professional exams for work. It's seriously cutting into the time I usually spend doing nothing :( so many repeats of shows I have missed :pac: I have to spend summer in a duvet cave of boxsets and games.

Well there isn't really anything to do as such! It's crappy. There isn't really any designated thing to do to make headways or Collegey things in terms of Office-work! So it's prob just hold tight and get a job! It's boring though just going through the motions! College would be nice but then shure I suppose if I was in College would be moaning about Exams!! :rolleyes::D Never happy!

Well there isn't really anything to do as such! It's crappy. There isn't really any designated thing to do to make headways or Collegey things in terms of Office-work! So it's prob just hold tight and get a job! It's boring though just going through the motions! College would be nice but then shure I suppose if I was in College would be moaning about Exams!! :rolleyes::D Never happy!

I know:p.........is there any 'handy' jobs that you get paid a lot to do very little????:D

• Advertisement

I have to sit my professional exams for work. It's seriously cutting into the time I usually spend doing nothing :( so many repeats of shows I have missed :pac: I have to spend summer in a duvet cave of boxsets and games.

This. Kind-of lol. Will probably just end up getting another boring ole job and that will be it. Wonder would a career with qualifications-stuff and College-participation and Exams and what-not be good for a person like, to keep up motivation and a bit of interest in it and keep oneself busy like..... Rather than just end up in me boring office job just going through the motions! But then will still be whinging about College-work so there are pros and cons! :) Anyway enough about my boredom! What's everyone up to?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement