Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Grid. wrote: »
    On the night shift Wolfie??:P

All I work is the night shift

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I know:p.........is there any 'handy' jobs that you get paid a lot to do very little????:D

How did ya get me looking for a "handy" job out of contemplating about College and qualifications?!? :D I r looking for something all-encompassing and fulfilling! I'm looking for the opposite of handy! :D Anyways enough about me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I be planning on heading back to college after my contract in work is up. I am seriously considering becoming a chef :o S

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

How did ya get me looking for a "handy" job out of contemplating about College and qualifications?!? :D I r looking for something all-encompassing and fulfilling! I'm looking for the opposite of handy! :D Anyways enough about me. :)

Haaaaaaa....I meant handy AND fulfilling!!!!!!!!:D:P

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I be planning on heading back to college after my contract in work is up. I am seriously considering becoming a chef :o S

Cool.......does it take long Mozz??:)

• Advertisement

Aw sorry grid, ahhhh ok I see what ya mean now! I immediately went into Anti-Doler's mode there :D we not all lookin' for money and hand-outs and a handy number on the Dole! :) Yeah it would be ideal alright to find summat that is both handy and fulfilling yeah for sure.

What kind of ages are ye roughly if I may be so nosey as to ask! By all means tell me to mind my own beeswax. I r 34.

Cool.......does it take long Mozz??:)

I am not 100% sure to be honest with you. I think it depends on what side of it you want to get into really. Leaning more towards being a pastry chef but I like making sauces/soups and stuff like that. I must ask the chef in work more about it :o

I would say you'd make a great Chef mozzie! :) You seem very domesticated and good around the house and stuff like that. :)

I would say you'd make a great Chef mozzie! :) You seem very domesticated and good around the house and stuff like that. :)

Haha, thanks Dottie :) I suppose the interest has always been there, just didn't know whether to act upon it or not :eek:

Aw sorry grid, ahhhh ok I see what ya mean now! I immediately went into Anti-Doler's mode there :D we not all lookin' for money and hand-outs and a handy number on the Dole! :) Yeah it would be ideal alright to find summat that is both handy and fulfilling yeah for sure.

What kind of ages are ye roughly if I may be so nosey as to ask! By all means tell me to mind my own beeswax. I r 34.

Not at all.....I be close on 33:p

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am not 100% sure to be honest with you. I think it depends on what side of it you want to get into really. Leaning more towards being a pastry chef but I like making sauces/soups and stuff like that. I must ask the chef in work more about it :o

Good for you.....sounds interesting!!;):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning one and all:)

best night's sleep in quite a while :D after stuff getting me down lately i'm very happy that i got to sleep last night, feel nice and refreshed

dottie no bother, i'm 25:)

That sounds like a good plan mozz:) one of my cousins is a chef and really enjoys it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi smiler. Glad you feel grand. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

thanks black swan:D how's you?

Mornin' peeps....I'm back to bed for a few hours!!:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

thanks black swan:D how's you?
    Just grand thanks smiler. Watched The Voice and cheering for Christina Grimmie. That girl can sing!
    Mornin' peeps....I'm back to bed for a few hours!!:D
    Nite nite Grid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Zeus day.

Where is the year going?

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Happy Zeus day.

Where is the year going?
    Neptune!! \o/

:P

..... :eek:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

its too early for this.............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

I'm hungry! Why isn't it lunch yet? :mad::P
    I call dibs on the lunchbox SW brought to work today. I could use it for brunch while waiting :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

Howaya Lady Paw! :D:D

Food....... need food........

sooooo hungry.....

thats a mighty looking lunch box there

Hi Purple

:)

How are ye?

cgh wrote: »
    Food....... need food........

sooooo hungry.....

thats a mighty looking lunch box there

Hands off! It's SW's mine!! :mad::P:P
    :)

How are ye?

Hungry! :pac:
    How are you? :)

Hungry.........

Im so hungry I could eat a Horse, but its a bit out of my to get to tescos.

:eek::eek:

No pony-munchin', cgh! Ya hear that? :P:P:P:mad:

right then.....

I'll have to content with been soooooooo Hungry I could suck a malteser through a 50 meter hosepipe

Morning lads and ladies :)

• Advertisement

I've gotten so lazy the past few weeks. Didn't go for a walk this morning even though I set my alarm early so I could get up and go.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement