Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

so you have no get up and go then Purple.....

Make sure you go for a walk this evening instead

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Think it's time I head to the doctors :/ Started breaking out in hives yesterday and they don't seem to want to let up :/

hopes its not too bad Mozz......

cgh wrote: »
    hopes its not too bad Mozz......

More annoying than anything :/ Stupid things, can't think where or how I got them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Here, anybody know how to get rid of an SSL Error message

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Afternoon noccers on this sunshowery day. Don't know what SSL is I'm afraid. Hope you find a fix. Actually that reminds me I think I wrote something in the Computers Forum I must go check did anyone reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

afternoon dottie and everyone else who's about:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I should probably get up and do something productive with my day.

Afternoon peoples.

ohhh man... this day is going too fast.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

day is going rather slow for me..

how's everyone?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey folks. Just watched the Emperor's New Groove there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi ho, hi ho, it's through the Lair I go! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's through the Lair I go! :D

Your not going anywhere swannie!

*releases the crows*

Get her!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Your not going anywhere swannie!

*releases the crows*

Get her!
    Ahhhhhhhh ha! Seph has been breeding crows in my nest! :(

**Swings crowbar!**

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

***Points to the RSPB notice on the wall **

No violence is to be directed at any birds of any kind in the Lair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening all :)

Evening peeps. Got soaked to the bone earlier :( I got caught in one of those damn thunder showers :( AAAANNNNNDDDD I left the clothes out that I was trying to dry this morning and when I came home there were absolutely saturated :/ AAAANNNNDDDD I also went to the doctors to find out why the hell I am breaking out in hives. Turns out it's a weird form of hay fever. So while normal people get the itchy eyes, the scratchy throat and the runny nose, Mozz here breaks out in little itchy red lumps. At least I am home now, in bed with some ice cream and the electric blanket on...bliss :3

How's everyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Tinder was a bad idea I think. Got chatting to a guy for the last couple of days. After a bit of chatting, and a few pics (nothing too risque) he appears to have blocked me on it, and Facebook and Snapchat. I said I wanted to chat first, maybe meet in future and not just meet up for a quick shag. That isn't me. I'm never going to be a one night stand for someone. I'm probably being silly but I feel a bit hurt.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sounds to me like yer man deserves a punch in the nads.

Angron wrote: »
    Sounds to me like yer man deserves a punch in the nads.

Exactly what Mr A said Paws.

Most men have more substance than that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

he deserves to be forced to go ferretlegging

I'm probably being silly but I feel a bit hurt.
    Hugs.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I still say we make the bastard go ferretlegging.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

Tinder was a bad idea I think. Got chatting to a guy for the last couple of days. After a bit of chatting, and a few pics (nothing too risque) he appears to have blocked me on it, and Facebook and Snapchat. I said I wanted to chat first, maybe meet in future and not just meet up for a quick shag. That isn't me. I'm never going to be a one night stand for someone. I'm probably being silly but I feel a bit hurt.

I'd consider myself lucky. Probably there was another lady involved and he got caught checking out new merchandise. Anyone can tell you anything online but that doesn't make it true. I hope if I'm right someone is making him pay for his seeking out greener pastures.

Thanks so much for all the kind words everyone. Ye're all deadly! :D

I'm sitting having coco pops because I was called back to work at 11.15pm and have literally just walked in the door.

Mmmmmmmmm coco-pops.

Haven't had them in years.

Morning y'all.

Happy Hump Day.

I'm sitting having coco pops because I was called back to work at 11.15pm and have literally just walked in the door.
    Speaking for the animals, we're glad the Lair has Paws to look out for us. :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Happy Hump Day.

Happy Hump Day to you too Ted. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dizzymisslizzy

Morning...:)

Morning dizzy :D

• Advertisement

Hi all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement