Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Sometimes demo versions of songs sound better than the finished track.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Got things to do and places to go... See ye later all. Bye! :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Have fun, Swannie :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

BYE BYE SWANNY :P

Eh who ordered a crate of bubbly and forgot to bring it inside??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

'Ello :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water...

Doooo do...
    dooooo... do...
    doooo, do, doo, do, doo, do!

And you thought that was a shark fin and not a submerged swan with one BLACK wing cutting the water! :eek:

Welcome back Swanny :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Welcome back Swanny :P
    Hi Lith! Class broke early for the long weekend. Now sipping java at my locale with friends. All us crazy students are chatting while texting, posting, IMing... :pac:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi Lith! Class broke early for the long weekend. Now sipping java at my locale with friends. All us crazy students are chatting while texting, posting, IMing... :pac:

Nothing new there then :P, that's all students seem to do texting, posting, tweeting

• Advertisement

Nothing new there then :P, that's all students seem to do texting, posting, tweeting
    I don't tweet. I'm a swan.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water...

Doooo do...
    dooooo... do...
    doooo, do, doo, do, doo, do!

And you thought that was a shark fin and not a submerged swan with one BLACK wing cutting the water! :eek:

:eek:

*fires sniper rifle at shark swan*

Seph, put down the sniper rifle before ya hurt somebody :P

Not to worry Lith. The Swan DoD early warning system alerted to Seph presence.

*fires sniper rifle at shark swan*
    Dives to missile launching depth. Goes silent running. FIRES homing missile into Lair striking Seph at close range with massive water balloon filled with attack guppies! :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Never!!!! :-p

Not to worry Lith. The Swan DoD early warning system alerted to Seph presence.

Dives to missile launching depth. Goes silent running. FIRES homing missile into Lair striking Seph at close range with massive water balloon filled with attack guppies! :cool:

*hides behinds sw's car and watches as it explodes* :cool:

oh_crap_extreme_in_hd_by_lemmino-d686ked.png

Massive water balloon SPLASHES with tsunami wave engulfing SW's car and Seph behind it. Guppies zero in on Seph's feet, their tiny mouths tickling his feet. :eek:

Japan-record-tsunami-waves-0I3D4VF-x-large.jpg

Quick get rid of the evidence

Massive water balloon SPLASHES with tsunami wave engulfing SW's car and Seph behind it. Guppies zero in on Seph's feet, their tiny mouths tickling his feet. :eek:

Japan-record-tsunami-waves-0I3D4VF-x-large.jpg

*has his crow pals lift him to safety just in time* :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Who just got me soaked?

• Advertisement

Blame the Swan

Quick get rid of the evidence

Kohler_Dual-Flush-Toilet_Handle.jpg

Swan LOOKS into mirror, practicing innocent look. :o

Swan LOOKS into mirror, practicing innocent look. :o

Not gonna work this time swanny :cool:

Who just got me soaked?
    Not gonna work this time swanny :cool:
    Slides fresh made pizza and tall cool one towards wolf. Fluffs up his pillow for him to rest his head. Slips on cozy slippers, and hands wolf the telly remote. Anything else you wish Master Wolf? :D

^^^^ That is sucking up of the highest order Swanny :P

Slides fresh made pizza and tall cool one towards wolf. Fluffs up his pillow for him to rest his head. Slips on cozy slippers, and hands wolf the telly remote. Anything else you wish Master Wolf? :D

Who just got me soaked?
    *has his crow pals lift him to safety just in time* :cool:
    Swan sneaks into a dark, shadowy public parking garage. In hushed voice whispers "Follow the money crow trail and you can impeach Nixon Seph."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I just hope you all like the smell of wet wolf

I just hope you all like the smell of wet wolf
    Gets out hair dryer. Fluffs up wolf's coat. :D

• Advertisement

Swan sneaks into a dark, shadowy public parking garage. In hushed voice whispers "Follow the money crow trail and you can impeach Nixon Seph."

Traitor :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement