Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Traitor :eek:
    YOU put crows in my nest!!

Ooooooooooooo, counts 30 pieces of silver pizza. Checks frig and sees 2 six packs and a bottle of bubbly. POP! Offers yummy, steamy pizza slice to Seph, or a cross... your choice.

Lair houseparty time! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    YOU put crows in my nest!!

Ooooooooooooo, counts 30 pieces of silver pizza. Checks frig and sees 2 six packs and a bottle of bubbly. POP! Offers yummy, steamy pizza slice to Seph, or a cross... your choice.

Lair houseparty time! :D

Pizza?

6 pack?

All is forgiven :-D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Pizza?

6 pack?

All is forgiven :-D
    Party time! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Jayyyyyyyyyyyyysus lads can't leave ye alone for 5 minutes! :eek: Whole place looks like Nakatomi gone wrong. Hop to. Ship-shape in 5 minutes.

Jayyyyyyyyyyyyysus lads can't leave ye alone for 5 minutes! :eek: Whole place looks like Nakatomi gone wrong. Hop to. Ship-shape in 5 minutes.
    You're right dottie about calling out "Jayyyyyyyyyyyyysus lads." Lasses are completely innocent. ;)

**Swan LOOKS in mirror and continues to practice innocent look**

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all. Not such a great start today. My poor doggie has to go see the vet this afternoon :/

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Suspiciously quiet in here???

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Suspiciously quiet in here???

Abit too quiet, I find that a lot with the lair lately though :/

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Abit too quiet, I find that a lot with the lair lately though :/

Maybe everybody has quietened down after the explosive shenanigans from last nights

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Keeping our heads down >_> <_<

• Advertisement

Wasn't here for that I am afraid :o Real life got in the way as usual :/ Which is also something that keeps happening a lot lately too..drama everywhere it!

Keeping our heads down >_> <_<

Well you should definitely keep your head down :P

Well you should definitely keep your head down :P

:D shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wasn't here for that I am afraid :oReal life got in the way as usual :/ Which is also something that keeps happening a lot lately too..drama everywhere it!

Just the usual silliness, nothing new, damn real life getting in the way *shakes fist in disgust*

:D shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Get rid of that RPG anyway,

Just the usual silliness, nothing new, damn real life getting in the way *shakes fist in disgust*

I looked back over the last few pages. I see you guys were trying to flood out the lair. Is the lair going to get charged for all that water now? :eek:

I looked back over the last few pages. I see you guys were trying to flood out the lair. Is the lair going to get charged for all that water now? :eek:

Minty is paying for it :D

Obviously Minty is paying for all the damage, he's flush with cash and i have the evidence to prove it.

stock-footage--d-animation-of-euro-currency-stacks-in-loop.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTysdEKdIOibUo3ydjP3PbZLi8VCT5vzpKodW7FJ7yLoo3EaL9s

Note to self: Must plan a heist and rob Mintys millions :pac:

^^^^ Put together your own version of Ocean's 11

• Advertisement

^^^^ Put together your own version of Ocean's 11

Yeay!! Wanna join my gang?

Yeay!! Wanna join my gang?

Well if there is a position for a cigarette smoking, wise ass remarking computer hacker, then count me in :D

Well if there is a position for a cigarette smoking, wise ass remarking computer hacker, then count me in :D

Well I was going to give you the role of Julia Roberts but yeah..you can be wise ass computer hacker :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Is your doggy OK Mozz? :)

Is your doggy OK Mozz? :)

She's okey dokey now :) Turned out it was something a bit gross
    she had a vaginal prolapse.
    Vet said it's a little uncommon in dogs, bit more common in cows and sheep but still it happened. She's all sorted now, thank god! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hello all:)

Hi Kitty! How are you?

Hi Kitty! How are you?

Hi Mozzie! I'm good, how are you? :)

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hi Mozzie! I'm good, how are you? :)

I am grand now m'dear :) I am going to head off there soon enough and get started on dinner. Making Cottage pie and I am seriously looking forward to it :D

• Advertisement

I am grand now m'dear :) I am going to head off there soon enough and get started on dinner. Making Cottage pie and I am seriously looking forward to it :D

Mmm, sounds good :D Enjoy :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement