Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Good Morning :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Good Morning :D

Good early eve Lith! :

Ahoy everyone!

I think i'm the only one still awake Swanny :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Tickles Lith's nose with feather. Hope that helps. :D

Kinda helped :P, where is everybody

Event the tumbleweed has stopped rollin'.

• Advertisement

Housepartied last night. Now I'm in recovery. Just kicking back at locale javahouse sipping a cup. You?

I'm drinking coffee, while browsing the internet

Mads Mikkelsen's casting as Hannibal Lecter was a stroke of genius. :D

I'm drinking coffee, while browsing the internet
    Cheers! Raises java cup to Lith.
    Mads Mikkelsen's casting as Hannibal Lecter was a stroke of genius. :D
    Liver and onions anyone?

Black Swan wrote: »
    Cheers! Raises java cup to Lith.

Liver and onions anyone?

Here's to us coffee freaks :P, Hannibal may be 1 of the best television shows i've ever watched.

• Advertisement

Seeing as it's 02:35 in the morning, i'm clocking out to catch some zzzzzzz's

SWANNY, MAKE SURE THE PLACE IS STILL INTACT WHEN I GET BACK

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Anyone still around? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Hi kittyyyy and anyone else that's here....... Or lurking in our midst...... :P I'm wondering should I look up mozzie's doggie's diagnosis or should I leave well enough alone?!? :D:o:eek: What part of the world or country do you hail from kitty may I ask? :) I is gonna go check if we have any lurkers. :)

Hey Dotty :) I hail from Cork originally but I've lived in Tipperary for the last 10 years. What about yourself? :p

Aloha: Hello and Goodbye! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon mah noclets!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Howdy Moz & any noc's lurking.

Doggie any better?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lo people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Wolfie.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Time I was off to bed actually. Just dozed in the chair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How's your doggy Mozz? :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Howdy Moz & any noc's lurking.

Doggie any better?
    How's your doggy Mozz? :)

She's in good form :) Just took her out for a little walk on the strand and she was running in and out of the water and just been her general playful self. Happy days :D

The cat is the problem now. Just posted an essay about her over in Ranting and Raving. She's turned into an absolute terrorist this week and I have no idea why! It all came to a head this morning though. Woke up around half six to use the loo and I found that she had left me a very large surprise in the bath tub.

She's gotten into this habit of kicking all of her cat litter out of the tray so I thought that was why she had decided to use the bath tub but on further investigation her litter tray was fine and there was litter in it for her. She's been driving me scatty for the last week and I have no idea why she's been so spiteful :confused::(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yay, that's great!

Bold cat though.. Is she in heat maybe?

Yay, that's great!

Bold cat though.. Is she in heat maybe?

My friend suggested that to me yesterday but she's neutered since March. OH reckons it's something that we've changed that she doesn't like but there is nothing I can think of that has been changed or would drive her loopy. Unless the company that makes the cat food have added something to it that drives cats bezerk :eek:

May grey here, but nice nevertheless. Anyone about?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Unless the company that makes the cat food have added something to it that drives cats bezerk :eek:

*evil laughter*

Black Swan wrote: »
    May grey here, but nice nevertheless. Anyone about?

Hellllllo swannie!

Hola peeps :)

*evil laughter*

So you're the one driving my poor cat demented!??! :eek:

Ho Seph, Kitty, and Mozz! :D

• Advertisement

Hey hey Swan and Kitty!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement