Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    (Ooooh Post #4000)
    Happy 4K birthday Lith. :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*appears from the shadows*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

GODZILLA IN 3D................... HOLY ****........... IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME :D

(Ooooh Post #4000)

I really want to see Godzilla but I hear a lot of people complaining saying it's drawn out and not enough of the monster :( Please tell me that's not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I really want to see Godzilla but I hear a lot of people complaining saying it's drawn out and not enough of the monster :( Please tell me that's not true.

It is unfortunately, but i thought there was enough Godzilla shown, but they need to get it more nailed down for the sequels

Where were you hiding Mr. Dude?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Whispers "Hi Seph" :cool:
    Haven't seen the giant lizard yet, but saw a tiny one in the garden below my flat. :pac:

It is unfortunately, but i thought there was enough Godzilla shown, but they need to get it more nailed down for the sequels

Dang and blast! :(

Feck it sure, might just go ahead and watch it. You seemed to enjoy it so it can't be bad!

Dang and blast! :(

Feck it sure, might just go ahead and watch it. You seemed to enjoy it so it can't be bad!

Well what one person enjoyed, another may hate it, look at it this way it wipes the 1998 Godzilla out of memory.

You seemed to enjoy it so it can't be bad!
    Hope it's better than the mini yellow Italian car commercials showing the liz spit it out. :pac:
    Well what one person enjoyed, another may hate it, look at it this way it wipes the 1998 Godzilla out of memory.

I'm waiting to see Angelina Jolie play Maleficent (I know... it's a Disney kid show, but I'm a kid at heart). :o

What an atrocity that was...remember Cloverfield? Kinda liked that though...
    Black Swan wrote: »
    I'm waiting to see Angelina Jolie play Maleficent (I know... it's a Disney kid show, but I'm a kid at heart). :o

Another movie I really want to see too!! Looks awesome!

• Advertisement

In the very old Godzilla film reruns, I look for the zipper. :p

What an atrocity that was...remember Cloverfield? Kinda liked that though...

Another movie I really want to see too!! Looks awesome!

1998 Godzilla was just terrible, kinda love/hate with Cloverfield.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Whispers "Hi Seph" :cool:

*spots swannie and waves*

That's one of the worse movies ever!:D

1998 Godzilla was just terrible, kinda love/hate with Cloverfield.

Same. It wasn't the worst but it had so much potential..

*spots swannie and waves*

That's one of the worse movies ever!:D

The Room rivals Godzilla 1998 as one of the most crappy movies I've ever seen

I am going to hit the hay. Not exactly tired but I am up way too late and have to be up way too early :/ Good night folks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

You should come check out our lovely Galway kitty. We'll meet up. :)

Anyone about or all gettin' some of that shuteye stuff?

Anyone about or all gettin' some of that shuteye stuff?
    Hey dottie! Just got to my locale sipping java. This brew has a bite! :eek:

Ahoy Lair dwellers.

No idea what i'm doing awake so early :mad:, anyone about?

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

No idea what i'm doing awake so early :mad:, anyone about?
    9am is early? oh to be young again! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I don't even have work today so got a big lie in to half 8 :pac:

I call this mid morning my dear boy! 6.30 am is early. Been out for a walk with the dogs this morning and have clothes hung out and washed...taking a break now before I go along and do a bit of cleaning.

SW wrote: »
    9am is early? oh to be young again! :P

Well it is early by my standards, it's usually after 12 when i wake up, scumbag brain *shakes fist in disgust :mad:*, quiet you, you're only a decade older :P, shouldn't you be working or ya know doin some other than goofing off on Boards.

I call this mid morning my dear boy! 6.30 am is early. Been out for a walk with the dogs this morning and have clothes hung out and washed...taking a break now before I go along and do a bit of cleaning.

You've all that done after only 3 hours :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Anyways, I lived Godzilla, might go see it again! Saw X men this weekend, it was great also!

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good was the new X Men movie, considering going to see it during the bank holiday weekend. (Yes i'm talking about the weekend already)

You've all that done after only 3 hours :eek:

Yup. It's not that much when you consider the load of stuff I have to do today :/ I know it seems like I am cleaning all the time when I am off work but if I hate the house been anyway manky whatsoever! Way too house proud!
    Anyways, I lived Godzilla, might go see it again! Saw X men this weekend, it was great also!

I am going to see Godzilla Friday/Saturday. Trying to convince himself to come with me. Not a big fan of green monsters smashing stuff up. Not after Cloverfield anyway..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

feel like a caveman on a Monday.....urrrhhhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozz, I tried to post this yesterday but my phone wouldn't let me. A company called Hills have a really good video about minimising stress in cats on YouTube if you want to have a look at it. Search "Hills Pet Nutrition". We had a little talk from them at the conference for vet nurses and I thought of you when I saw the video. :)

Afternoon Nocs. :)

• Advertisement

Surprised at how quickly I got through the cleaning :/ Feel a little lost..

200_s.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement