Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Put the wine down mozzie :-p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Mozz, I tried to post this yesterday but my phone wouldn't let me. A company called Hills have a really good video about minimising stress in cats on YouTube if you want to have a look at it. Search "Hills Pet Nutrition". We had a little talk from them at the conference for vet nurses and I thought of you when I saw the video. :)

Afternoon Nocs. :)

Thanks for that xPPx. I'll definitely take a look at it :D She's not too bad today, bar she kicked the dust pan over when I left it down for a second. She's curled up in my lap now at the moment, you'd swear butter wouldn't melt :rolleyes:

Put the wine down mozzie :-p

But surely one will be ok...only a small one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

No probs! She could be just in a mood. We have a cat here in the practice, she lives here, and she acts up every now and then and we haven't figured out why. She went through a stage of opening bags of cat food and knocking them over.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    But surely one will be ok...only a small one...

Ok.............but no more after that

*hides bottle*

• Advertisement

No probs! She could be just in a mood. We have a cat here in the practice, she lives here, and she acts up every now and then and we haven't figured out why. She went through a stage of opening bags of cat food and knocking them over.

A bit like the one here. To be honest I was getting a little concerned that she might be ill but she hasn't gone off her food and is pretty active around the place. Your more than likely right and she's just in a mood over something. Here's hoping she comes out of it and soon!
    Ok.............but no more after that

*hides bottle*

Care to join me for one? Oh and did anyone see Buckfast in a can yet? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

A bit like the one here. To be honest I was getting a little concerned that she might be ill but she hasn't gone off her food and is pretty active around the place. Your more than likely right and she's just in a mood over something. Here's hoping she comes out of it and soon!

I've seen it and it's downright blasphemous.

Ohhh go on so sure :-D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I've seen it and it's downright blasphemous.

I am not a fan of Buckie (Enjoyed it a bit too much and lost my tolerance to it back in the day) but my friend shared a picture of them and have to say they don't look appealing at all..

I am not a fan of Buckie (Enjoyed it a bit too much and lost my tolerance to it back in the day) but my friend shared a picture of them and have to say they don't look appealing at all..

Buckfast is alright bit too sweet, but alright though it, wouldn't be my poison of choice on a night out..... Maybe as night becomes morning...... Buckfast would be appealing, but putting it in cans is just wrong altogether.

• Advertisement

4 weeks until Trivium, and 6 weeks until Slayer :D

Buckfast is alright bit too sweet, but alright though it, wouldn't be my poison of choice on a night out..... Maybe as night becomes morning...... Buckfast would be appealing, but putting it in cans is just wrong altogether.

My stomach is turning sour at the thoughts of it :(

Had a Buckfast, Jager and Gold Schlager shot before..twas interesting.

My stomach is turning sour at the thoughts of it :(

Had a Buckfast, Jager and Gold Schlager shot before..twas interesting.

I've given up drinking it, used to wake up the next morning after drinking it, with my stomach going to war with itself... That's an interesting mix to say the least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

*puts on chef voice* Hello there children!

Been MIA for a wee while, i have moved and have no internet :eek: and no tv!! Disasterous!

Bucky is nasty stuff, quite partial to the jager and goldschlager shot though..liquid heroin i think its called!

I've given up drinking it, used to wake up the next morning after drinking it, with my stomach going to war with itself... That's an interesting mix to say the least.

I have given it up myself. Had a few pints when I went to see Clutch, no big session like. But just lost interest in it to be honest. Getting **** faced and for what? I am not a tee total but no harm in a bit of moderation.

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    *puts on chef voice* Hello there children!

Been MIA for a wee while, i have moved and have no internet :eek: and no tv!! Disasterous!

Bucky is nasty stuff, quite partial to the jager and goldschlager shot though..liquid heroin i think its called!

Liquid Heroin? Woah...what a name :pac: Heard of Liquid Cocaine too which surprisingly has Gold Schlager in it too..

Where did you move to Sammy?

Hmm might be cocaine...no idea! Liquid something anyway!

Moved back to galway for a bit, a room in my mates house came up and i jumped at the chance to get out of home for a couple of months

I have given it up myself. Had a few pints when I went to see Clutch, no big session like. But just lost interest in it to be honest. Getting **** faced and for what? I am not a tee total but no harm in a bit of moderation.

Even looking at a bottle of Buckfast makes me wanna hurl........ No harm in a few pints every now & again (which i will be doing after Trivium), i used to speed drink to keep up with friends on nights out, obviously not a good idea... Pacing yourself when drink is involved is key.

Hmm might be cocaine...no idea! Liquid something anyway!

Moved back to galway for a bit, a room in my mates house came up and i jumped at the chance to get out of home for a couple of months

Good for you m'dear :) I remember you saying you wanted to move back to Galway :) Here's hoping it works out for ya :D
    Even looking at a bottle of Buckfast makes me wanna hurl........ No harm in a few pints every now & again (which i will be doing after Trivium), i used to speed drink to keep up with friends on nights out, obviously not a good idea... Pacing yourself when drink is involved is key.

You'd hate drinking with me so. :pac: I drink quite fast. OH used to hate it when myself and his sister went drinking because the two of us could polish off a bottle of vodka in no time. :pac:

Cheers mozz! Its better for the parents that im not there haha

• Advertisement

Ive never been much a spirits man myself,What do you drink these days?

Ive never been much a spirits man myself,What do you drink these days?

Bulmers mostly but not exclusively, but towards the end of a night out, I move on to the stronger stuff.

Cheers mozz! Its better for the parents that im not there haha

My poor parents are still subjected to my 23 year old brother and 18 year old sister. My sister isn't so bad but my brother, yeah, pain in the arse :rolleyes:

The three of us all have the same quick temperedness so us all being in the same house is a nightmare

It's tough living with your folks. Clash of opinions and as you say bad tempers all around don't make for a happy household. I can't live with my parents for the simple fact that my dad loves to wind people up and I'd kill him. My mother isn't so bad, my dad, as much as I love him, he does drive me scatty :pac:

Ah the both of them both do things that annoy me :pac:
    Just got a donut from lidl...damn those things are too tasty

Parents, ya either love or hate, but ya sure as hell can't live without 'em

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hello guys and gals :)

Howaya kitty 0/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

So much procrastination today, off to class in the rain now and not much revision done :/

I won a hotel voucher though :D so it's a happy day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement