Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How's things?
    I'm playing hooky on boards. I should be doing assignments, but will have to force myself to work shortly. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening all :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Evening all :)
    Hey Kitty! What's the haps? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oh Friday hurry up and get here already

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey Kitty! What's the haps? :D

Hey Swannie :) Not much, just waiting for dinner to be ready :p And you?

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hey Swannie :) Not much, just waiting for dinner to be ready :p And you?
    I am tying myself to my desk to do some work... otherwise I will run off and play.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oh Friday hurry up and get here already
    Agee!

Gotta go. Bye all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi everyone:)

sorry i've been a bit afk here lately, been focusing on other projects:) today was a sort of a mixed day, had a eye test today and got to pick out new glasses! I'll be picking them up in two weeks time :D Also got bad news about a family member today so kind of a mixed one. Also I had a fab time at my in-laws party last weekend :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Over the past couple of months we've all gotten pretty attached to a big happy black Labrador that we removed a big tumour from. He was in and out after the initial surgery for dressing changes and he had just about healed up. This morning he was back in for a check and we discovered new tumours. We took them off today but this is only going to go one way - it'll come back and he'll be put to sleep. We'll all be so sad that day. Even we were all down. :(

Over the past couple of months we've all gotten pretty attached to a big happy black Labrador that we removed a big tumour from. He was in and out after the initial surgery for dressing changes and he had just about healed up. This morning he was back in for a check and we discovered new tumours. We took them off today but this is only going to go one way - it'll come back and he'll be put to sleep. We'll all be so sad that day. Even we were all down. :(

I don't envy you in any way Paws, that line of work must be terrible - especially when animals have to be put to sleep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I usually love my job but I hate that part. I'll readily admit I had a bit of a cry because he's just such a lovely dog. Even when we were changing dressings, we had to be hurting him and he wagged his tail through it all. :(

• Advertisement

bit of question for you folks, anyone know of a good youtube channel that uploads full episodes of emmerdale? I'm trying to catch up with it at the moment and can't find a particular full version of it, only getting bits of the episode, if you get me?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

bit of question for you folks, anyone know of a good youtube channel that uploads full episodes of emmerdale? I'm trying to catch up with it at the moment and can't find a particular full version of it, only getting bits of the episode, if you get me?

Try the 3 player on the tv3 website smiler.

Try the 3 player on the tv3 website smiler.

unfortunately the episode is more than a month old so that wouldn't work, thanks though:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

unfortunately the episode is more than a month old so that wouldn't work, thanks though:)

Ahhh your looking for older episodes

Buying a ticket on Friday to see these guys in November :D

Slash-ft-Myles-Kennedy-The-Conspirators-slash-30801577-720-540.jpg

Oh the thought of meeting Myles Kennedy & Slash afterwards :D

Anyone around?

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning, Nocts o/

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Ahhh ive never heen so happy to be up at 9!!

Morning sw!!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Ahhh ive never heen so happy to be up at 9!!

Morning sw!!

what's the cause for excitement? Ice-cream for breakfast? :P:P

I may bloody well have ice cream for breakfast lunch and dinner!!

If i pass a medical today I WILL HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!!!!
    And i dont have TB or anything like that and unless they find something i dont know about i assume i will!

• Advertisement

And i dont have TB or anything like that and unless they find something i dont know about i assume i will!

Woo!! new job!!! :D

definitely an ice-cream for breakfast day! ;):P

Definitely!
    Will be the first proper job I have gotten by not knowing anybody too!

Now if the powers that be let them not find out i have a congenital heart defect or something terrible that would be great! :D

Definitely!
    Will be the first proper job I have gotten by not knowing anybody too!

Now if the powers that be let them not find out i have a congenital heart defect or something terrible that would be great! :D

The rabbit is currently crossing its fingers for you! :P

Great stuff!

Happy Thor's Day! :D

Happy Thor's Day, Swannie! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Happy happy, everyone!

That's wonderful news, sammy!!! :D:D:D
    Well done!

I'll be crossing my fingers as well :):)

Happy happy, Swan!

Hey SW and Chuckles! I'm Nocting it at quarter past 3AM Pacific. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Go to bed, silly-billy! :pac:
    I went to bed at 10 last night and didn't wake up until this morning at 9. It was marvellous :D:D

• Advertisement

Hey SW and Chuckles! I'm Nocting it at quarter past 3AM Pacific. :cool:
    party like a rock star Black Swan! :cool::D
    Go to bed, silly-billy! :pac:
    I went to bed at 10 last night and didn't wake up until this morning at 9. It was marvellous :D:D
    Well for you, Sleepy! :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement