Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Unfortunately my mothers 40th fell on sept 11..that was not a good day!

My 18th fell during my leaving cert that wasnt great either haha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Yeah i am, been excited the last 5 weeks :D.... It'll be awesome

Have a brilliant time at it. I'm sure you're marking off your calendar each day in anticipation.

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Unfortunately my mothers 40th fell on sept 11..that was not a good day!

My 18th fell during my leaving cert that wasnt great either haha

September is also back to school time too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

KKkitty wrote: »
    Have a brilliant time at it. I'm sure you're marking off your calendar each day in anticipation.

I certainly will have a good time, also bringin a notepad & biro just in case i meet any of the Trivium guys :D..... Everyday so far has been crossed out with black marker

I certainly will have a good time, also bringin a notepad & biro just in case i meet any of the Trivium guys :D..... Everyday so far has been crossed out with black marker

Hope you meet them. It'd be the icing on the cake for you. Where's the gig?

• Advertisement

Hope you meet them. It'd be the icing on the cake for you. Where's the gig?

Fingers crossed, it's being held in The Academy

Fingers crossed, it's being held in The Academy

Is that a small enough venue?

Is that a small enough venue?

I don't know, never been to The Academy before, i'd imagine it's big enough for a few thousand people

I don't know, never been to The Academy before, i'd imagine it's big enough for a few thousand people

You'll enjoy yourself no matter what the venue holds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

The academy is a nice enough spot, theres the stage area and an upper level you can sit/stand on..small enough though

• Advertisement

Well as long as the ceiling in The Academy ain't too low, i'll be grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Well as long as the ceiling in The Academy ain't too low, i'll be grand

Tall or claustrophobic?

Tall or claustrophobic?

I'm 6' 5'' tall.......... Low ceilings and low door frames are my sworn enemy

I'm 6' 5'' tall.......... Low ceilings and low door frames are my sworn enemy

I'm 6' 3" and slightly claustrophobic. We should hang sometime!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm 6' 3" and slightly claustrophobic. We should hang sometime!
    I'm 5-10 in my bare feet, but over 6 in spikes. Do I qualify?

Black Swan wrote: »
    I'm 5-10 in my bare feet, but over 6 in spikes. Do I qualify?

*nods approvingly*

I love a woman in high heels - don't know why though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*nods approvingly*

Offers Hugo a fresh cup of roasted magic beans. In my locale sipping a delicious brew.

Offers Hugo a fresh cup of roasted magic beans.

Too kind of ya BS! :)

I love a woman in high heels - don't know why though.
    The arch I bet. A real pain to get used to, but cool to be a slender tower (although I would still have to look up to you).

• Advertisement

Too kind of ya BS! :)

My pleasure. :D

The arch I bet. A real pain to get used to, but cool to be a slender tower (although I would still have to look up to you).

The what now??? how women manage to walk in high heels i do not know, no shame in looking up to someone so awesome:D

Am getting a bit sleep here so I'd best say goodnight so. Goodnight! :)

Am getting a bit sleep here so I'd best say goodnight so. Goodnight! :)
    Well, thanks for keeping me company Hugo. I had to arrive early at javahouse to secure a table for friends, so I was all by my lonesome until then. Sweet dreams. :D

The what now??? how women manage to walk in high heels i do not know
    Spikes can be challenging, especially if not worn for awhile, but I have high heeled black leather boots that grab me about the calves that are no prob.

Spikes can be challenging, especially if not worn for awhile, but I have high heeled black leather boots that grab me about the calves that are no prob.

I salute any woman who wears high heels, but like everything in life, wearing them takes practice

As tall as you are Lith, do you have any probs trying to find a wide selection of clothes at department stores?

As tall as you are Lith, do you have any probs trying to find a wide selection of clothes at department stores?

Buying t-shirts and everything else is fine, it's trying to find a long enough pair of jeans that can be a bitch.

Buying t-shirts and everything else is fine, it's trying to find a long enough pair of jeans that can be a bitch.
    If you ever cross the pond, you might want to check out some of their tall stores, especially in Pennsylvania, where they do not tax clothes. Methinks they might have tall stores in both the Pittsburgh and Philly airports, so if you have a delay for a connecting flight, you can shop.

• Advertisement

If you ever cross the pond, you might want to check out some of their tall stores, especially in Pennsylvania, where they do not tax clothes. Methinks they might have tall stores in both the Pittsburgh and Philly airports, so if you have a delay for a connecting flight, you can shop.

Cheers for the heads up, but if i were to go to the U.S, my destination would be L.A, and like women in high heels i just don't know why i have such a love for a city i've never been to.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement