Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm still awake.

Aussie guy ain't so nice after all. Tinder isn't for me. Most of the guys are looking for one thing and one thing only and have a strop when they don't get it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'm still awake.

Aussie guy ain't so nice after all. Tinder isn't for me. Most of the guys are looking for one thing and one thing only and have a strop when they don't get it. :(

Don't mind him at all. You're better than that and one bit of advice I'll give is get out and about and meet lads face to face. There's nothing like actual seeing their facial expressions and mannerisms as they happen to really know if they're really into you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

People can be gimps PP. I'm just sorry you have to deal with that nonsense.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Don't mind him at all. You're better than that and one bit of advice I'll give is get out and about and meet lads face to face. There's nothing like actual seeing their facial expressions and mannerisms as they happen to really know if they're really into you.

Yeah.. This online/app thing isn't for me at all. I need to get out more. This guy was into me, just not the way I wanted.. :o

Angron wrote: »
    People can be gimps PP. I'm just sorry you have to deal with that nonsense.

Ah it could be worse. It's a bit disheartening to be seen like that though. Thanks Angron :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Yeah.. This online/app thing isn't for me at all. I need to get out more. This guy was into me, just not the way I wanted.. :o

Maybe some guys online are genuine but it's hard to tell. Chalk it down to experience and start again. Don't get down over it. It's their loss not yours.

They all seem great until you say no to a quick f**k at some random location. I won't get down about it. I need to find something new to do or find somewhere new to go to meet some new people.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think I need to head to the doc tomorrow. My foot has been at me the last few days, and I'm after banging my foot and oh the fecking pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Was sposed to finish work at 4. Walked out at ten past 3 and was like fcuk this I'm going home. My relief was like I'm not taking over now. I was like you can do whatever you want but I'm going home so like it or lump it haha

Heyoo mossy.

• Advertisement

How's things?

Eh, all right. Watching a WWE ppv at the mo. Yourself?

Pretty tired. I realise I hate my job that little bit more every time I work. After 5 years you'd think id be used to it haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

portfolio-single-roy1.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

You just had to show a picture of water melon Chuckles? Now my mouth is watering too!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

portfolio-single-roy1.jpg

Haaaa roy :D

Hi pals, just home from the gym, my tummy is rumbling for eggs \●/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

my tummy is rumbling for eggs

How about a nice thick and fluffy 3-egg southwestern omelette Seph? Swan cracks eggs into blender, adds a dash of milk, before turning on. Blending sounds. Heats up skillet with a light coat of Kerry Gold, then pours in egg blend. Chops up red onions, black olives, tomatoes, mushrooms, avocado, and jalapeno peppers, along with shredded cheddar cheese. Dumps onto half side omelette. Once skillet side of omelette sets, fold in half upon itself. Cook until firm. Flip out onto plate, adding a splash of salsa and a grand smear of sour cream.

If banker's holiday, add fresh squeezed orange juice to bubbly for Mimosa cocktail.

Want to share, or should I gobble it all myself?

Black Swan wrote: »
    You just had to show a picture of water melon Chuckles? Now my mouth is watering too!

Sorry :o
    I love watermelon :pac:
    Haaaa roy :D

Hi pals, just home from the gym, my tummy is rumbling for eggs \●/

Howaya Dude! :D
    I love Roy!! :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sounds good to me :D

*takes out 2 forks*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hi everyone :D

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hi everyone :D
    We are feeding our virtual faces Mozz. You can hear the tummies growling in the Lair! :eek:

Black Swan wrote: »
    We are feeding our virtual faces Mozz. You can hear the tummies growling in the Lair! :eek:

Best start making some brunch so! Who's for rashers on toast?

Ahhhh go so sure mozzie \●/

Fill AAAAAAALLLL the tummies!!! :D:D:D

Ahhhh go so sure mozzie \●/

Right I'll get started here but will you run down to Centra and get two more slice pans and another pack of rashers..going to run short fairly soon :pac:

Right I'll get started here but will you run down to Centra and get two more slice pans and another pack of rashers..going to run short fairly soon :pac:

Im on it :cool:

*Hops on lady c yellow bike*

If I can munch the brunch I'll even let the Dude borrow my tractor :P:pac:

Im on it :cool:

*Hops on lady c yellow bike*

Ah here.... not the ...!
    Oh well :P

*watches Dude cycle off*

Best start making some brunch so! Who's for rashers on toast?
    Slides clean plate towards Mozz. Licks lips in anticipation! :p

• Advertisement

*Piles rashers and toast on Swannies plate*

Grubs up!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement