Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Lair! Guess what day it is? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey Lair! Guess what day it is? :D

*checks the calendar*

Sharpen your fangs day :eek:?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*checks the calendar*

Sharpen your fangs day :eek:?
    Close, very close Seph, but no full Moon. ;)

I'll start with the first word in the greeting this time of week.

Happy...

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Happy...

HUMP DAY :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

man I need serious help to get over this Humpday.....

damned Camels

• Advertisement

Damn those camels, damn them to hell and back.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    HUMP DAY :D
    Lithhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! We are going to drag it out almost forever, to where the boards hamsters would be running sooooooo fast after so many posts that they would jump off their wheels and take a vacation, leaving us all in the dark. :pac:
    cgh wrote: »
    man I need serious help to get over this Humpday.....

damned Camels
    **FedEspressos a couple magic bean shots to cgh**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy...

OK good......theres no way I'm helping sharpen your fangs again after what happened last time :eek:

Hi pals btw

Lithhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! We are going to drag it out almost forever, to where the boards hamsters would be running sooooooo fast after so many posts that they would jump off their wheels and take a vacation, leaving us all in the dark. :pac:

Nice to know someone's screaming my name :P, if those hamsters quit, we'll simply replace them with new, faster, hamsters

OK good......theres no way I'm helping sharpen your fangs again after what happened last time :eek:
    Shhhhhhhhh Seph! Don't tell anyone!

**Swan hides behind Lair couch!** :o
    Nice to know someone's screaming my name :P, if those hamsters quit, we'll simply replace them with new, faster, hamsters
    But what if the old hamsters form a picket line and dare the hides off the newly hired ones to cross it? And all those old hamsters marching back-and-forth with their picket signs may drive the boards tourists away! :eek:

• Advertisement

Shhhhhhhhh Seph! Don't tell anyone!

**Swan hides behind Lair couch!** :o

But what if the old hamsters form a picket line and dare the hides off the newly hired ones to cross it? And all those old hamsters marching back-and-forth with their picket signs may drive the boards tourists away! :eek:

Damned old hamsters..... Why can't they accept they've been replaced by never, state of the art hamsters

Damned old hamsters..... Why can't they accept they've been replaced by never, state of the art hamsters
    But what will the old hamsters do without wheels to run Lith? And how will they eat without the pellets given for running? Apply for unemployment unwheelrunning pellets? Suffer the poor old hamsters! **Swan wipes tear**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm imagining a hamster picket line now.

Angron wrote: »
    I'm imagining a hamster picket line now.
    Thank the old hamster gods you arrived Angron! Lith fired the old hamsters. What to do?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hamster death match?

A wheel run off? You think the old would defeat the nOOb hamsters?

Where is "Super" Paws? She would know what to do with the poor old hamsters.

Where is "Super" Paws? She would know what to do with the poor old hamsters.

Hey, I wouldn't knock the older ones in a fight. Their age makes them scrappy.

Angron wrote: »
    Hey, I wouldn't knock the older ones in a fight. Their age makes them scrappy.
    Well, if the old hamsters won, we might have to rename Hump Day to Happy Hamster Day in their memory.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every damned time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every damned time

Them youngsters can move fast though.

• Advertisement

Death to the old school hamsters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening all :)

Hi Kitty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hey Lith :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

hiya, Hugo!!!! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote: »
    hiya, Hugo!!!! :D

Hey there Mr W! How are you? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

Hi guys

Hey xPPx, how ya?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Hey there Mr W! How are you? :)
    full of chocolate ice-cream :D all good with well-dressed self?
    Hi guys
    Evening, purple! :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement