Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

morning....

must be too early....

everyone must be asleep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Seems that way :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Howaya happy bubbly!! :D:D
    It's Chuckle-land-Day tomorrow, so in a way that makes Friday today :D:D:D

Wohooo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning all:)

today is a happy day, got new glasses and boyfriend is on his way here:D

Yaaayyyyy!! :D
    Happy happy!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hello ladies :cool:

Shalom, Dude :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hej ! Lady c o/

Hej där, din lilla filur! :pac:
    What are you up to today (besides mischief)? :P

Hej där, din lilla filur! :pac:
    What are you up to today (besides mischief)? :P

:eek: I'm never up to mischief :-p

I think I might head into the city and you?

• Advertisement

Cool! :D
    Are ya going shopping or maybe having a late lunch out? :D:D

I'm hoping I can get the hay outta the office soon enough :pac:

Cool! :D
    Are ya going shopping or maybe having a late lunch out? :D:D

I'm hoping I can get the hay outta the office soon enough :pac:

Maybe a a bit of both :D

Why.....why in gods name do you have hay in your office :eek: :p?

What else will my ponies eat? :eek:
    I just wish it could be stored in a separate room as I'm pretty crowded as is :P:P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Seph and Chuckles.

Aloha all! Sun coming up on Pacific with marine layer hiding it. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

It's working up to a steamy day here. I'm still waiting on warm summer breezes, so far just two modes Steamy sweat or Icey rain My lilac never bloomed this year.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

EZ24GET wrote: »
    It's working up to a steamy day here. I'm still waiting on warm summer breezes, so far just two modes Steamy sweat or Icey rain My lilac never bloomed this year.
    Swan turns on massive fan and blows warm Pacific breezes towards EZ24GET. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ah the Bulmers & shorts & shades weather is just magnificent :D

And we're one day closer to Friday :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ah the Bulmers & shorts & shades weather is just magnificent :D
    Bulmers is cool. Depending upon the time of day, I also like iced tea or a weekend mimosa.
    And we're one day closer to Friday :D
    Indeed! I've stayed so busy that I have lost track of night and day. A heavy dose of weekend play is prescribed! :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Bulmers is cool. Depending upon the time of day, I also like iced tea or a weekend mimosa.

Indeed! I've stayed so busy that I have lost track of night and day. A heavy dose of weekend play is prescribed! :D

Definitely, it's better in a bottle, writes Swan a prescription for weekend shenanigans :P

Definitely, it's better in a bottle, writes Swan a prescription for weekend shenanigans :P
    Thanks Dr Lith! :D

Any fun weekend plans?

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Thanks Dr Lith! :D

Any fun weekend plans?

Shhh no one must know of my side business :P, starting Breaking Bad Season 3 this weekend :D

Shhh no one must know of my side business :P, starting Breaking Bad Season 3 this weekend :D
    My lips are sealed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Great exam weather :pac:

I had my only exam this term this morning, then the teacher met us and bought us drinks in the sun :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's almost comical how much sunnier the weather gets almost every time the junior or leaving certs roll around :P (I was going to say better, but I think that depends on if you like sun)

Angron wrote: »
    It's almost comical how much sunnier the weather gets almost every time the junior or leaving certs roll around :P (I was going to say better, but I think that depends on if you like sun)

Every year the weather picks up when the State Exams roll around (Pity those stuck inside sitting said exams)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I remember when I was sitting my leaving cert, it was hell the first few days. Weather went from normal Irish to ridiculously sunny, so I ended up suffering in the exam hall with hayfever. Sniffing my whole way through the English exams, eventually went to the doc who gave me something to tide me over until I could get the hayfever injection.

EZ24GET wrote: »

It's always a steamy day in here... ;)

It's always a steamy day in here... ;)

I see what you did there Ms Paws :P

I see what you did there Ms Paws :P

He he he... :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Time for a 'wet t-shirt' comp.....don't ya think???:D:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement