Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Mozzel:)
    happy Friday, Seph:)
    Its all gone,lady c drank it all :eek:

this is why you don't turn your back on the bubbly with that one nearby!!! :eek::pac::pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Its all gone,lady c drank it all :eek:
    SW wrote: »
    happy Friday, Mozzel:)
    happy Friday, Seph:)

this is why you don't turn your back on the bubbly with that one nearby!!! :eek::pac::pac:

Oh :( Drat! And double drat!

I'll just have to suffer on with my hot coffee and french toast!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anyone knockin around on this miserable Friday,

(I blame SW for making the sun disappear) :p

Happy Friday, lith :)
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anyone knockin around on this miserable Friday,

(I blame SW for making the sun disappear) :p
    you're welcome! :cool::P

Happy Friday, lith :)

you're welcome! :cool::P

Happy Friday to you Minty, no i'm actually pissed that you went all Mr Burns and blocked out the sun, i was planning on mowing the lawns today, curse you for ruining my plans, now i'll have to mow the lawns tomorrow

• Advertisement

Happy Friday to you Minty, no i'm actually pissed that you went all Mr Burns and blocked out the sun, i was planning on mowing the lawns today, curse you for ruining my plans, now i'll have to mow the lawns tomorrow

I'm sorry you don't have to do chores today :P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I have chores and I still haven't gotten round to them yet..wasting time on the internet is so much more fun :P

I'm sorry you don't have to do chores today :P:P

Damn it man, you just don't get it, i wanted to have the lawns done TODAY, so i wouldn't have to mow them tomorrow after i come home from turning turf.

Anywhooo on a more serious note, Today marks the 70th anniversary of D-Day

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I have chores and I still haven't gotten round to them yet..wasting time on the internet is so much more fun :P

finally! someone with some sense! :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Indeed it does Lith. Imagine it was to take place today? Warfare has changed so much, do you think there'd be any need to put feet on the ground in the way they did? I can see a carrier full of drones unleashing hell on a beach. Actually, would they even bother holding a beach with men when they could leave remote monitors and launch a counter drone attack of their own?

I may need to go to the military forums with these questions :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Happy Friday pals :-D

Happy Friday, KharnDav! :D

what's the watch dogs game like?
    Happy Friday pals :-D
    happy Friday, smiler :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy Friday!

Shiminay wrote: »
    Indeed it does Lith. Imagine it was to take place today? Warfare has changed so much, do you think there'd be any need to put feet on the ground in the way they did? I can see a carrier full of drones unleashing hell on a beach. Actually, would they even bother holding a beach with men when they could leave remote monitors and launch a counter drone attack of their own?

I may need to go to the military forums with these questions :D

Warfare has indeed come a long way in the 70 years since D-Day, i think if D-Day were to happen in modern times, there wouldn't be in my opinion a need for troops on the ground as everything would be run from a computer, hell a few decades from now, ground warfare will be non existent, as drone warfare will be the way all future wars are decided.

Happy Friday!
    happy Friday, Hugo:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Happy Friday, KharnDav! :D

what's the watch dogs game like?

Back at ya Sir Kothington!

It's not great tbh. There are a lot of technical problems and the controls and the driving are simply awful. Vehicles appear to float off the ground as they drive around. I said on the PC Gaming forum that this will be like Assassins Creed in that we all look back at the first one as being a frustrating and flawed proof of concept for a much bigger series of games.

This could have been a real challenger to GTA but it's just no where near polished enough. I think with another year of work to make the driving work properly and the controls more polished, it could have been one of the greatest game to have come out in the last ten years.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Friday Shiminay, SW, smiler, Lith, and Hugo! :cool:

HAPPY FRIDAY SWANNY

Shiminay wrote: »
    Back at ya Sir Kothington!

It's not great tbh. There are a lot of technical problems and the controls and the driving are simply awful. Vehicles appear to float off the ground as they drive around. I said on the PC Gaming forum that this will be like Assassins Creed in that we all look back at the first one as being a frustrating and flawed proof of concept for a much bigger series of games.

This could have been a real challenger to GTA but it's just no where near polished enough. I think with another year of work to make the driving work properly and the controls more polished, it could have been one of the greatest game to have come out in the last ten years.
    That's a pity as it the first game in aaaaaaaaages that I actually was somewhat interested in. That said will probably end up playing it anyway :pac:
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Friday Shiminay, SW, smiler, Lith, and Hugo! :cool:
    happy Friday, Swannie :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Late lunch for me today :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Late lunch for me today :)
    Hi Paws! You mentioned food and now my tummy is rumbling!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Thank fcuk that week is over.

It's amazing how one major Allied operation changed the course of WW2, 70 years ago today

It's amazing how one major Allied operation changed the course of WW2, 70 years ago today

Yup. Could have been different if they were a few days later.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Yup. Could have been different if they were a few days later.

Scary to think what would've happened if Nazi Germany got wind of the D-Day operation *shudders at the thought*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi all :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heading out to see A Million Ways to Die in the West shortly.

• Advertisement

Yeahhh Paws is in da house.

tumblr_lylp1q1rv41r6aoq4o1_500.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement